Reviews for Cor Semper Ligare
delia cerrano chapter 1 . 3/21
I sure enjoyed that.
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
FWAH!
Hahaha, well, I wonder why exactly that death eater used that spell... but ha, plot purpose, am I right?! xD ha
Guest chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
Cute!
Azrael Jinsei chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
Thank you for writing this.
lisa.demonic.angel chapter 1 . 12/7/2011

I really enjoyed it

Kudos

Blade
Haunt of twilight chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
that was awesome and HOT! I love it. these two are my favorite in pairings!
virus-of-blossoms chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
Great story. :)
Sakiq-Sakik chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
i love it! really good and hawt!
TalaDentro chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
Brava brava bravissima! (Sorry just got done listening to POTO). Very good story, made me laugh. I couldn't help but wonder what exactly Merlin was doing while they were making love. Sounds like he's been there a long time, I'm sure he gets lonely too. :D Anyway, this was very good, and, usually I prefer longer stories to oneshots, but in this case, I think it helped rather than hindered. A lot of the forced-bonding stories are very angsty and sometimes hard to get through. Yours was simple, uncomplicated, and in many ways - better for it. Thank you for sharing this, very enjoyable story.
Dessi Marie chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
THAT WAS AWESOME!
Envious Lacerations chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
Woot! A little smexy action just makes the day!;)
Rika100 chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
Wow!

This is so cool!

I love it!
Snake of Medusa chapter 1 . 12/5/2006
PWP are so fun to read...because you know it would /never/ actually happen. _ Altho, that spell does sound like a good way to kill someone if you're dying. Good story!
Talicr chapter 1 . 6/8/2006
Wonderful story, but if I were you, I'd edit the top part where you rated it a 'hard R or NC-17' since will delete it if they find out about the NC-17 part. They're not friendly like that, unfortunately. Don't worry, I didn't report you, but if you don't want to get booted, change it before someone else does. Once again, I loved the story!