Reviews for Steeling A Little Romance
RSteele82 chapter 4 . 5/21
Ada -
¡Gracias! Estoy tan contenta de que hayas disfrutado de la historia.
Ada chapter 6 . 5/21
Excelente me pareció maravillosa está bellísima historia
RSteele82 chapter 6 . 1/9
BigFan59 -

I have to agree - I will always love their time in Greece the most. Maybe because if was the first story I wrote or it could simply be because I could so easily envision it.

We'll be taking a trip to Theoule Sur Mer shortly in His Holt World.

BigFan59 chapter 6 . 1/9
Being an absolute sucker for these two, a romantic destination, and their wedding, I can't tell you how much I enjoyed this story-it was truly a Christmas present to cherish. (I will tell you, however, that "Greece" is still number one!) :)
RSteele82 chapter 1 . 12/29/2017
Hi All -

I currently only have access to the internet via my phone - when I get a decent signal on it. The pitfalls of enjoying the quiet around here :)

LizzieGatz & DrSueBee - So nice to see you.

Guest 1 -

Thank you for reminding me! I will scribble Steele at Your Service into my Itchy Series 'want list'.

If there's anyone else's ideas/requests that I have let slip past, now's the time to shout them out.

The internet may be spotty, but my pen and paper are solid!

Guest 2 -

"Divine from her eyes..." Discover what she was thinking, reading her thoughts through facial clues, etc.

RS Fan 17, Steele in 82, Steelegogo83, Chibijem, BigFan59, and Sarai - as well as those previously mentioned... Have a wonderful New Years!

Guest chapter 6 . 12/29/2017
I've just finished reading this very sweet little might have been story of my favorite couple by my favorite Fanfic. writer. You did a great job with this one as always.

I am still waiting to see what you can do with "Steele at Your Service" as I am very interested to find out how the end of the episode came about, I just love the way it ended as it seems as though they really missed being together and just could not wait until they had that little bit of privacy so they could be in each other's arms.

Hope you had a great holiday and will have a great and prosperous 2018!
LizzieGatz chapter 6 . 12/28/2017
So romantic! Merry Christmas and thank you!
Drsuebee chapter 6 . 12/27/2017
Loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/27/2017
Could you please advise what you mean by the word "divine" in the following sentence? He bent back his head trying to divine from her eyes what she was suggesting.

The story seems quite good!
steele in 82 chapter 6 . 12/26/2017
lovely
steele in 82 chapter 5 . 12/26/2017
Love the line how she stays a respectfully distance from it(ring),also how you write how Laura probably would take a proposal, the hypothetically thinking.
RS Fan 17 chapter 6 . 12/25/2017
Lovely and perfect timing! Thank you!
Steelegogo83 chapter 6 . 12/24/2017
Merry Christmas and happy new year to all of us, loved the story, sweet and delicate, thanks
Chibijem chapter 6 . 12/24/2017
That was so sweet! Thank you for the nice holiday gift to your readers. Hope you have a safe and great one!
Sarai chapter 6 . 12/24/2017