Reviews for The Saddest Christmas Song
TheVelvetDusk chapter 4 . 1/10/2018
Cuuuuuuute! There were several sections of this chapter that just had me so ashdkdjlsbskn SO HAPPY. Like when Wyatt was all winky as he said “there are a few things I’m good at” (fanning myself) and also when he was listing off “bossy, irritating, etc.” as Lucy’s characteristics and she was like gee am I blushing LOLOL. They’re the perfect mix of teasing & caring :) I’m glad you had them make lots of progress toward a relationship while still keeping it realistic and not rushing them into something too soon. A wonderful fic all around!
Once Upon a Whim chapter 4 . 1/9/2018
I think it's totally valid for Lucy to be apprehensive about the things she brought up; I could see it being an issue on the actual show.

I do love that they got 'real' and were huffy/snippy with each other a little bit. It just made it seem more like real people having a real conversation. And of course I love the almost-love declaration :)

I just wish the possibilities didn't take a while!

Lovely story; please write more things! ASAP, lol :)
Ranjan Rankin chapter 4 . 1/9/2018
A nice touch...this is a great story!
Gracielinn chapter 4 . 1/9/2018
This was a very enjoyable finish to an excellent story. I hope you continue to write for the Timeless fandom. Good job :))
emilycare chapter 4 . 1/8/2018
Awwww... so beautiful. Loved this wrap up to an incredibly sweet fic.
LivingInSmilesIsBetter chapter 4 . 1/8/2018
ohmygosh I just adored everything about this
Katy chapter 4 . 1/7/2018
OMG best chapter! So sweet and I loved it. Great work here!
TheVelvetDusk chapter 3 . 1/2/2018
Oh, these poor sweet idiots. So obviously stumbling through feelings for each other just about as awkwardly as possible lol. I’m glad Lucy was able to confess that the thought of Jessica was the main roadblock in her ability to put herself out there. Obviously we can see that’s the cause of her uncertainty, but Wyatt def needed to know that as well. Looking forward to what’s next! Something tells me that a certain snowflake necklace will be reappearing in the near future ;)
TheVelvetDusk chapter 2 . 1/2/2018
I somehow missed that this fic was a WIP! YAY. Now this particular chapter was not exactly making me *feel* like shouting the word “yay,” but even with the bits of angst and confusion, there’s obviously something very important building between these two :) I feel like the melancholy they’re both feeling is so realistic in light of all the baggage their characters would be carrying into the holidays. You’re doing a great job with this push-pull dynamic between supporting each other and also fighting off their own demons. Well done!
247fangirl chapter 3 . 1/2/2018
Just found this story and already love it! When's the next chapter? I can't wait!
Shippo-Chan1988 chapter 3 . 1/1/2018
I really love this fic! Want the next chapter!
Gracielinn chapter 3 . 12/31/2017
So glad that Wyatt didn't give up on Lucy. Can't wait to see what you have planned for Christmas Eve at his place. Nice job :))
Gracielinn chapter 2 . 12/31/2017
Oh, Lucy, you're breaking my heart here :(
emilycare chapter 1 . 12/30/2017
I am so loving this. Their awkward heartfelt attempts to get closer are perfect. Oh, and Wy crying after he dropped Lucy off on their pie date! This is wonderful and bittersweet and beautiful. More, more, more please!
Once Upon a Whim chapter 3 . 12/30/2017
Ok, well, that's a bit of an improvement... I think ;) Poor Lucy, still all hopeful but not really knowing where they stand or how to proceed, and Wyatt thinking he'd screwed things up and that Lucy hated the idea of ever being with him. Why did Lucy run away after an almost kiss? Argh, silly girl. I hope their dinner turns into something full of possibilities (and acting on those possibilities!) :) Looking forward to the next part!