Reviews for Fighting Fate
MoonStars chapter 6 . 12/16/2007
Wow, it's been a very long time since I have read a RW/SM crossover and it being written well. I really enjoy this story and I hope you up date soon! Thanks!
aquafina rain chapter 6 . 12/12/2007
i.. don't know if my review went through but so far it hasn't. ;( so here i go again!

i like that you've taken the whole "ronins-vs-scouts" thing and made it a little different. it's like - yeah, we've seen this before, but your writing makes me want to read more. and i like jadeite. he's a little punk, boo. ;(

the interaction with hotaru and yuli is SO cute hahahaha. oh little teenagers in love. gets you every time. ;( and the scene with sage & rei was done v. well. aw those two. :'(

"Whenever I update it that is."

yeah that better be soon :

orchestra chapter 5 . 1/5/2005
interesting! the guy didnt turn out to be who i thought it'd be. you're right, not original but it's better than most of the stuff thats on these days. fun read!

hope to see more soon!
Hotaru Hope Maxwell chapter 5 . 1/3/2005
Great work. I really love where this story is headed. Please keep on posting more. You've made it into my Fav's stories list!
meme chapter 4 . 12/30/2004
haven't seen many (or any) roninwarriors/sm crossovers for a while! and this one is pretty interesting and good! i really like the ordeal that everyone's in, especially rei and sage! i still hope rei and sage end up together...they'd be perfect for each other! (hint hint!) i also like how you opened with hotaru - i would imagine that she would feel the same yearning for a life like rei's. good portrayal.

ok, next chapter soon, please? :P happy writing!
Xoni Newcomer chapter 3 . 12/22/2004
Nice story. I like your portrayal of Hotaru
Cris chapter 3 . 12/20/2004
Nice chapter, update soon!
Chibi Pyro Duo chapter 3 . 12/20/2004
Good- an original plot, something that I haven't seen before. You focused on Hotaru instead of some of the other scouts and that's all fine and dandy.

Improve- spelling, and it would be more helpful if you put in a little more emotions and thoughts into actions.

Good story though I didn't shudder all the way through it like I do with some stories on this site.

Duo
mystlady chapter 1 . 3/21/2003
That was wow! Very suspensful.. I thought for a minute, Jedite is a vampire... *Been watching too much Buffy* _