Reviews for Mistletoe and Rabid Tinsel
nice
Morning Songbird chapter 1 . 7/11
I totally love this
unamedhpauthor chapter 1 . 6/24
I never knew I would be addicted to a thorfinn/hermione ship! I’ve been on a strict dramione ship ever since i joined the HP fanfic world!
More more more more more! Pleaseeeeee! I love everything you right about Finn and hermione and I love how most of your one shits tie together for them but a sequel would be next level
Fae Orabel chapter 1 . 6/5
I giggled like a school girl. A. Lot.
irlandka94 chapter 1 . 5/13
You are making it so hard not to fall in love with your Finn! Just the same as you make it terribly hard not to want it to be more than just one shot! More like two or three shot really, when we see them go to that ball with theirs date and finish with each other any way! Love it!
SkyRose16 chapter 1 . 5/10
How I would love to read the next 27 chapters for this! How about a story like this where thor’s 2 years older and he falls for hermione but she refuses to give him the time of day. Like James and lily, but with these two? I can just see the chaos ensuing! Maybe?
CamyF chapter 1 . 5/10
please continuee !
wolfkitty1103 chapter 1 . 5/6
I know this is only a one-shot, but I'd love to see where it goes! More would be awesome - even another one-shot in this line...you know picking up where this left off, maybe after the ball in an alcove...? I just love Thorfinn/Hermione, especially where he isn't a complete a-hole and them being at school...
Jojoxd chapter 1 . 5/3
aww this is so cute omg
Roseasweet chapter 1 . 4/28
this is adorable and I'd love to see it as a longer story!
Chelsea chapter 1 . 4/25
I just reread this story again and love it just as much as I remembered. Thorfinn and Hermione make such a cute pair in this story and I would love to read more stories like this in the future or maybe even a sequel.
midnight000shadow chapter 1 . 4/25
YAAASSSS GIVE ME SO THE THORMIONE FLUFF

THANKS FOR SHARING
5SecsOfLARRYcat chapter 1 . 4/16
Love it! :)
jbu1810 chapter 1 . 4/7
loved it, although a one shot we need to hear about the yule ball