Reviews for Mistletoe and Rabid Tinsel
elizathe0dd chapter 1 . 10/2
so cute, if there's even the slightest chance this could evolve into more than a one shot, I would be all over it
Pharies chapter 1 . 9/29
That was so cute! I'm glad that cleaning out my email lets me find gems like this. Love!

~Tori
Rebecca Crouch chapter 1 . 9/25
What a fun, cute, and intriguing short story.! I thoroughly enjoyed this. thanks
Bleep Bloop1 chapter 1 . 8/27
I know this is only a one shot but would there be any chance of you making it a multi? It's just really cute and id really like to see them grow
ohitswanda chapter 1 . 8/8
This was adorable, wow. Never thought much about his character or this pairing but I'm already quite taken by it and your writing.
tanithlipsky chapter 1 . 7/18
nice
Morning Songbird chapter 1 . 7/11
I totally love this
unamedhpauthor chapter 1 . 6/24
I never knew I would be addicted to a thorfinn/hermione ship! I’ve been on a strict dramione ship ever since i joined the HP fanfic world!
More more more more more! Pleaseeeeee! I love everything you right about Finn and hermione and I love how most of your one shits tie together for them but a sequel would be next level
Fae Orabel chapter 1 . 6/5
I giggled like a school girl. A. Lot.
irlandka94 chapter 1 . 5/13
You are making it so hard not to fall in love with your Finn! Just the same as you make it terribly hard not to want it to be more than just one shot! More like two or three shot really, when we see them go to that ball with theirs date and finish with each other any way! Love it!
SkyRose16 chapter 1 . 5/10
How I would love to read the next 27 chapters for this! How about a story like this where thor’s 2 years older and he falls for hermione but she refuses to give him the time of day. Like James and lily, but with these two? I can just see the chaos ensuing! Maybe?
CamyF chapter 1 . 5/10
please continuee !
wolfkitty1103 chapter 1 . 5/6
I know this is only a one-shot, but I'd love to see where it goes! More would be awesome - even another one-shot in this line...you know picking up where this left off, maybe after the ball in an alcove...? I just love Thorfinn/Hermione, especially where he isn't a complete a-hole and them being at school...
Jojoxd chapter 1 . 5/3