Reviews for We Meet Again
UCCMaster chapter 1 . 3/8
Honestly I'm pretty okay with most shippings. I most enjoy pearl and advance and can't see how Negaishipping works but this one is pretty well done, though some duplica dressing up would have been fun.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
jeannot1978 chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
Frankly, I'm more into Amourshipping (Ash/Serena) than AAML. This is a pretty good beginning for Imiteshipping. I'd like to see how you can follow up on this. Good luck on your other stories.
WhiteEagle1985 chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
Okay, now this was really good! Nice to get some Imiteshipping! Frankly, any romance (and not just Ash and Misty) with Ash as the male is okay to me! Why should Misty get him all the time anyways? Those two fight way too much IMHO!
Mach the Cynic chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
It has some grammar issues, but other than that it is an excellent story. We need more Imiteshipping fanfics.
Alakazam25 chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
I am on u r side.I just hate does she think.i also hate may and dawn. I like the ash/duplica pairing.
kjmb chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
AshxDuplica is cool!
omegarulesall chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
this was party good. keep up the good work.
lucky15987 chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
The story was a bit too short, but it was still a great story though, THANKS A MILLION!
Etherelemental chapter 1 . 12/1/2004
That was quite good. Though I consider myself an AAML fan, I still enjoy quite a bit of other pairings with Ash. Anyway, that was quite good. I though you really did quite well in this. Though, I can see how you can make a sequel out of this. Anyway, thanks for keeping it up! _ I really enjoyed it. _
jamesstutz chapter 1 . 10/25/2004
I love your story it was great. You are an artist.
Ligar Zero X chapter 1 . 11/29/2003
Nice job on the fic! I think you should try to write a sequal to this fic, just maybe not as much romance since you said you're not very good at it, and maybe make it a multi-chapter. Keep on writing and good luck!
AnimeGamefan1 chapter 1 . 9/29/2003
DJ Rodriguez chapter 1 . 6/3/2003
This was pretty good! Finally, a good non Ash/Misty fanfic! I really can't wait to see more of these kinds of fics! Thanks for posting this! Keep it up!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 3/21/2003
Finally! A romance that doesn't involve Ash/Misty. Your story was great!