Reviews for Resurrected Roses and Reginited Flames
ranjira1988 chapter 3 . 2/11
*WHEEZE* ...oh gods * GASP * can't ...can't breathe XD
Saul'keth chapter 1 . 12/10/2018
Monsters turn into dust when they die, but Sans!Yang and Papyrus!Ruby aren't actually Monsters, they're Humans. Yet we still see Papyrus turn into dust, and it's heavily implied Sans does so as well... they never actually died, did they?
The Winged Merchant chapter 6 . 9/29/2018
Sorry, sorry, I have been passively working on the next chapter before I focus mainly on SSNG. Since I just need a few more chapters before it's done. Same goes for my TF2 x RWBY fic. I also have a third one that is of similar concept to TF2 x RWBY. I'm also passively working on an idea I've had for months since I began Super Saiyan New God, based on a few comics.
Treefrogger chapter 6 . 9/27/2018
...Hello? Anyone there?
Watcher of ways chapter 2 . 5/4/2018
Personally... I feel like mercury and roman are...gonna have a bad time.
Watcher of ways chapter 1 . 5/4/2018
The scariest part of this is just how spot on it is...and now I think the entire cast is in undertale...good work.
Treefrogger chapter 6 . 3/9/2018
"Owls are hooting" why owls?
Guest chapter 6 . 2/28/2018
Can you please continue with "the tale of the two speedsters" story?
FandomBard12 chapter 5 . 2/18/2018
This is good, make more plsthank you.
FanGirl chapter 3 . 2/8/2018
Yang is a pervert, haha.
Junior VB chapter 5 . 2/8/2018
No está mal.
Not bad.
Treefrogger chapter 5 . 1/30/2018
Hey...what happened to "the tale of two speedsters"?I really appreciate TF2 and RWBY crossovers so... please? ( )
Treefrogger chapter 4 . 1/26/2018
Wait...Does S!Yang have sans stats, or her own stats?Or are her stats buffed because of determination
Treefrogger chapter 4 . 1/21/2018
make frisk 12 since she's flirty and acts like a kid most of the time and looks small
BraveWolf13 chapter 4 . 1/20/2018