Reviews for A Wizard's Butler
quangnguyentran720 chapter 4 . 1/15
When will you continue young justice 10
TashaLee2476 chapter 4 . 12/11/2019
Slytherin. When will you update next? Oh, I loved how Draco says' the stuff about Harry being an invalid but then Harry' snaped reply ask your father. All I can think of if Malfoy sr was involved then I hope to see him getting him but kicked.
Valen Goncalvez chapter 3 . 9/25/2019
Slytherin!
Guest chapter 4 . 8/25/2019
I vote Slytherin!
Newest Reader chapter 4 . 7/29/2019
It would be awesome if you updated. I'd also love to see more insight into Sebastian's thoughts about his new master and their relationship.
Anenomone chapter 4 . 7/1/2019
I must confess, I really hope Harry ends up in Ravenclaw. It would feel a bit cliché is Harry gets sorted into Slytherin. It's always either "Harry Potter is gud boi so he's Gryffindor" or "How dare Harry think for himself for once! He be Slytherin." But this Harry is very, very intelligent, and I think that being around Ravenclaws who would accept him for his intellect would be very healthy for Harry, rather than Slytherins who would either hate him for opposing Voldemort, hate his half-blood status, or "love" him because he's rich and has power and status in the Wizarding World.
lkdaswani chapter 4 . 6/28/2019
Slytherin!
haven chapter 4 . 6/5/2019
hufflepuff
Bigrob1945 chapter 4 . 5/28/2019
like the story hope you continue
Valen Goncalvez chapter 4 . 5/27/2019
Slytherin
AngelofDarkness95 chapter 4 . 5/21/2019
I had come from your undertale crossover...i hope you are finding some enjoyment with this story!
This is great and i think woth the way you gave portrayed Harry he might be most suited for Slytherin but i think it would be interesting to see him in Ravenclaw...so my vote is for RAVENCLAW
Wish you the best,
~Angel
Mor chapter 4 . 5/2/2019
I can wait to see Harry’s dry wit taking Draco down a few notches... to be more like -50, thus manageable in the long run.
alicia7788 chapter 4 . 4/2/2019
UPDATE PLEASE
FanWarrior16 chapter 4 . 4/1/2019
I'm happy that you updated the story, and it's good to hear that you're feeling better too. I hope that you'll update again sometime when you're feeling up to it. :)
Kelorus chapter 4 . 3/10/2019
I love this fiction and hope you’ll update it Soon enough.