Reviews for Peace is a lie (Remake)
Ihsan997 chapter 4 . 3/15
That was a mammoth of a chapter! This is brutal and certain scenes were difficult to read (due to the pain of what happened, not due to any problem with the writing). A unique backstory is far more logical since, in a galaxy full of Sith and Jedi, they can’t all come from the same exact background, experience, and individual trainers.

I never played the inquisitor storyline. Is that good, bad, or neutral as a reader?
Ihsan997 chapter 1 . 3/15
Omg you destroyed my soul with this!

That’s a good thing, btw. You’re a writer and you got a strong reaction out of this reader, so well done. I suppose that the inquisitor backstory, even when pulled in a more original direction of the in-game story, lends itself to pain.
Wolf123678 chapter 1 . 2/21
I’m glad that you’re making a reboot of Peace is a Lie. The storyline of the original was good, but there wasn’t much depth to the characters or the story itself. What you’ve posted so far is levels of magnitude better than the original. Please update soon.
Zero The Grimm chapter 1 . 1/30
How surprised I was to see not one but two stories being updated. Or eh started in this stories case. Such speed was unheard of. Well, for your stories I mean.

While I am glad to see you re trying the Piece is a lie story, I can't help but feel it is lacking. While it is a prologue and I don't mind the short first chapter, it feels...mushy is the first word that comes to mind. By that I mean of all the emotion of love and such.
It just feels a bit odd with Zash being a lover of Kuro's mother. While you can of course do what changes you want when making a story. Making Zash more nice then she is or that is, pretends to be, worries me a little. Maybe your going to have Zash support Kuro like in the original. I kinda hope that isn't the case.

Regardless, I am glad to see you doing stories again since I know how fun it can be.
Darth Renatus chapter 4 . 1/6
I'm going to be honest I did not see Kuro's mothsr being alive coming at all. Also I love how you are making Kuro into a mixture of brains and brawns. It kind of reminds me of the scene in the Darth Plagueis nove where Sidious says "a Sith does not have to be stronger, merely more clever. Strength is not in the flesh but in the Force".
Darth Renatus chapter 3 . 1/6
Damn just damn. All in all I can see how you are taking fhe core aspects of Sith training and showing them in a way swtor did not.
Darth Renatus chapter 2 . 1/6
Well let's hope Kuro is up for the challenge.
SarahTaylorTam chapter 4 . 12/31/2017
ooh I wonder when her mother will be revealed and her reaction? Good to see ffon get the power he wanted but not in the way he expected:) it is good to see she still see's the need for a middle ground when it comes to the force it makes for some good and sensible story possibilities rather than robots or rage monsters. Also good to see some other characters love vette. Can't wait to see where you take this keep up the good work.
Boris Yeltsin chapter 4 . 12/31/2017
Very well done and detailed, loved it.
af10573 chapter 4 . 12/30/2017
This Kuro is much more thoughtful in her ways then your original can’t wait to see were this journey of hers goes.
Keep up the great work! It really has a great flow!
darth Queidus chapter 4 . 12/30/2017
Good very good. I loved the kills. Oh her and Vaylin would be perfect talking about their kills and torture with that calm smile. Make the emperor tremble eh. We will see what Valkorion thinks of that. Oh yes. Keep it up.
SarahTaylorTam chapter 3 . 12/27/2017
This was good but I hope ffon and his friends die screaming they can get strong now and watch each other back hone and harness their strengths to protect each others weakness so nothing like this happens again but I hope they don't forget themselves and their life goals. This reboot is great can't wait to see where you take this and the spectacular death of ffon :) keep up the good work.
Boris Yeltsin chapter 3 . 12/25/2017
Nice with both updates. Also, merry Christmas.
darth Queidus chapter 3 . 12/25/2017
Good but good getting the rape scene over with now. Killing her mother hmm. Interesting. Please don't have Zash kill Ffon this time. That was demeaning even in the game. Keep it up.
af10573 chapter 3 . 12/24/2017
I hope the revenge is bloody!
Great chapter!