Reviews for LOVEchr
YondaimeHokageNamikaze chapter 52 . 3/15
Oh my, this story has been a roller-coaster of emotions. Feels kinda bittersweet to see it finished.
YondaimeHokageNamikaze chapter 23 . 3/14
OH NO.
Kethus chapter 52 . 11/20/2021
I applaud your effort and dedication for finishing this fic despite the low and negative feedback it started getting at some point. This is prbably the best Player/Moni fic out there. One where all the characters are important and fleshed out, with their own points of view even.

That being said, want a deadly drinking game? Take a shot every time Sayori or Natsuki is called a pinkette, every time someone "books it", and every time someone's visual organs are called orbs.

RIP Mizu's crotch.
Vongrak chapter 52 . 7/13/2021
Holy shit man. I... I don't remember how I got here and I don't really care. This is one of the best pieces of literature I've ever read and I don't say that lightly. This is perhaps the essence of good fanfiction. You have built so wonderfully onto the source meterial and created something truly special. No idea who I could ever recommend this to. I mean, the circle of people I know is small, and how do you tell people to read a long fanfic about an obscure indi game title that you really just need to play to understand and you can't say anything about either that or the book...

Perhaps this one will be a feather in my cap just for me.
Wuh-oh chapter 52 . 7/7/2021
Wow, I actually enjoyed this story. I’m not the kind of human who likes reading so good job on making this story well enough for me to like it Mr Crimson, maybe one day you’ll get the pleasure of seeing more of my snarky comments. See ya on the flip side!
Wuh-oh chapter 43 . 7/7/2021
They flat out obsessed with that boy! Guess the losers always do come out on top in the end.
Whu-oh chapter 39 . 7/7/2021
I can’t tell if Monty is Jesus-kun or a lunatic who broke out of the loony bin in order to start a cult dedicated to big jiggly anime booba, but became obsessed with physiological horror anime booba while hiding in a crummy apartment from the law.
Wuh-oh chapter 29 . 7/7/2021
All of this for some random shmuck they all wanna peg, y’all need to got horny jail!
Wuh-oh chapter 21 . 7/7/2021
*Looks at Mizu and Monty*
“This is getting out of hand, now there are two of them!”
Whu-oh chapter 14 . 7/6/2021
Dang, I can’t tell if Montys OP or if MC is a puss of a pushover after seeing his ass get whooped like that.
Guest chapter 8 . 7/6/2021
OH NOES Monty is a tad bit of a generic loser with no flaws!? The gorls are gonna eat him alive I tell ya! THEY’L EAT EM ALIVE! SAVE THE BOY!
Kegamer 9000 chapter 13 . 3/31/2021
Wait did they bang or did they just sleep naked? It never mentioned them making love, just that they cuddled. I am so confused.
finalsacre chapter 52 . 11/12/2020
Hey, Crismon, are you there? It has been a while.
*Sigh*. I am sorry for disappearing for like 2 years. I promised to review each of your chapters and yet... But at last, I can say I have finally finished reading your great story.

First of all, congratulations! For finishing the story. I am going to be honest. I totally thought you would give up mid-way, during Monika's arc. And yet, you managed to pull through and give a proper ending. You know how uncommon it is, right? Very few authors manage to finish their fanfic. So, once again congratulations.

Not giving up, and pushing through. Please remember this feeling. Just like the characters in your story. It could change your life.

LOVE chr sure was full of suspense. One problem, one challenge after another. Your story's subdivision is simple yet faithful to the original work (DLLC).

Arc 1: Sayori's depression
Arc 2: Natsuki's abuse
Arc 3: Yuri's self-harm
Arc 4: Monika's corruption
Arc 5: Game over

Like that, you properly paid tribute to each of the girls (and MC). Your goal when you started was giving them a happy ending? Well, you superbly did it! Your fanfiction is surely what many players of DDLC wished to see.

Although some parts of the story were predictable, some weren't. For example, I didn't expect Mizu to show up at the beginning. Making him an enemy and then an ally was a good idea.

I don't remember all arcs except the last arc, but I think my favourite is the first and Yuri's maybe. The first one because it's when I am the most immersed. Meaning I can easily put myself in the place of the main character (Monty). Not only in your story, but in general, the more the story progresses, the more my experience diverges from the main character, so the harder it is to relate to them.

Yuri's because it was bloody awesome, ah!

Well, Monika's fight was good too! But because of the seemingly omnipotence of coding, I was always thinking why they couldn't do that and that.

For example, setting the velocity of a car to 10000 m/s and blow the whole town from the sky (when Monika wanted to kill them). Spawn assault rifle and so on.

Oh well, it's true it's not fun if there is no challenge.

The last part was like a zombie apocalypse. Interesting. I wanted to do that for my story too, ahah. It didn't last long though, not that it needed too.

One thing that struck me with your story is the commonness of food. It looks like you put emphasis on cooking scene. You like cooking in real life, don't you? Please, don't get wrong, I am saying it's a bad thing. As a slice of life story, this is a good thing. I just found it interesting. In my case, I don't cook (almost) and I don't care much about food (ediblegood enough). I guess that's why I describe food with not much detail in my stories.

Let's talk about the 'other Monty'. Well, no definite explanation is given. That's fine. Leaving things unexplained can make the ending greater. It will make readers think about it, and they will talk it remember it for a longer time. In my opinion, he seems to be just Monty's imagination. Nothing more, nothing less. Just like the Monty in the void that Monika saw.

My favourite character is Monika (super obviously) and you wrote really great romantic scenes with her. I wholeheartedly agree with the MCSayori pairing too. Definitely one of the best ideas of the fic. Yeah, you really portrayed the characters well. Much better than I could do. The romance tag of your fic is fulfilled.

Although I found sometimes the action to be a bit slow, especially towards the end? Ah but that's because now I care more about action scenes than slice of slide scenes. It's just a matter of preference.

Now that the characters are in the real world, I wonder what they will do. To begin with, I wonder how they managed to get their official documents fixed. Monty became their guardian right? But it is really easy to become a guardian of 4 teenagers when you're 24 and jobless? I don't know American law well. Compared to Sayori's depression, I feel like real world's future challenges are harder.

Rather than wondering what the characters will do from now on, I am more curious about you. Are you writing something? If you do, then maybe I will read it too. No promise though.

Regardless, best of luck and success to you.

Finalsacre
Guest chapter 52 . 7/2/2020
i started readig when chapter 16 came out and was hooked from start to finish i became a novelest myself and im proud to admit you are the reason why (but please dont make me give you a cut of the profit XD) thank you for inspiring me and making me realize my story could be loved by a wide range of people .
Guest chapter 33 . 6/7/2020
WOAH WOAH WOAH ...did anyone elese se that...in chapter 33 it says "the familar call of 'alright everyone'starts them off"...it's supposed to be 'ok everyone'...OK not ALRIGHT