Reviews for The Witchmasters Key (Blood Circles 8)
J chapter 1 . 12/15/2020
Hey, I really love your writing, and cannot wait for you to get Frank and Joe out of this trouble and into some more! Don't you think poor Frank has been unconscious for long enough? Please write some more, you have so many more stories to write and finish according to your bio.
I have been a big fan of yours for a couple of years now, and I love the way you added magic to the mix of Frank and Joe. Magic should never be the go-to easy way, and you show that.
Anyway, I just really hope that you will start posting more chapters for Whichmaster's Key soon, and then start on more stories! lol
If they were published, I think I would have to buy them all!
Sofia chapter 17 . 11/30/2020
AGGHHHHHHHHHH ! I NEED an update. I seriously need it. Please do it? Your story is super-amazingly awesome. I’ve spent the last few days re-reading all your stories in sequence and I really need more. And the story left off in such a cliffhanger too!
Guest chapter 17 . 4/24/2019
No update? We need to know!
Drumboy100 chapter 17 . 4/24/2019
Quite a 14-month cliffie...hope you finish this one.
daggrfyr chapter 17 . 8/31/2018
I absolutely love your writing. The Blood Circles series is so well written. You have kept up the energy of the story line throughout the series. Each character develops more with each story and the world you have created expands in breadth and depth. A beautifully crafted series. I hope that you are able to post the next chapter soon.
Cereleannoson chapter 17 . 5/29/2018
I hope you are doing well! I keep rereading stories waiting for the next update hehe
jlttnbookworm chapter 17 . 3/11/2018
This book is just as good as all of your others! I love it. 70's England in Winter, and maybe with Chet tossed in to boot! I can't wait for the rest to get posted.

I hope you are feeling well, I know you've had some health problems. I hope you plan to keep writing these stories for a good looooong time!

Take care and thank you for all of your hard work and effort!
Girls chapter 17 . 3/8/2018
Update?
Girls chapter 17 . 3/2/2018
I don't think I can stand the suspense.
Update?
Penlew chapter 17 . 2/27/2018
Oh, you evil person. Update. Quick. Hate the suspense
Robin's Egg chapter 17 . 2/20/2018
OMG!
DuffyBarkley chapter 17 . 2/18/2018
Hmmm. So much here, Chet? Both Hardy Brothers collapsing, the whole earth disturbed. I don’t really feel like commenting. I feel like reading more.
Paulina Ann chapter 17 . 2/17/2018
You really know how to end a chapter!
Cary Kate chapter 17 . 2/17/2018
Mouth drops
leyapearl chapter 17 . 2/15/2018
First you tease me with Joshua, now you tease me with Chet... Sigh...

I love the ice cubes at 3am threat. It sounds like something Frank would do. And ignoring the 'bad guys' is a brilliant idea. Let them think whatever they want and work around them. Love it.

Wait, Frank collapses? What?!