Reviews for The Witchmasters Key (Blood Circles 8)
Lina 59 chapter 17 . 2/14/2018
Frank!?
Xenitha chapter 17 . 2/14/2018
Yarrrrgh! Okay, you gave us two chapters simultaneously. Thank you for that. Then you give us another cliff-hanger. Grrrrr... Somebody is aiming at the mundane! Maybe. More, please.
FanHB08 chapter 17 . 2/14/2018
WOW
I am already begging for an update!
PLEASE UPDATE! !
BMSH chapter 17 . 2/14/2018
Argh! Cliffhanger! Thanks for the update 3
FanHB08 chapter 16 . 2/12/2018
Well another interesting chapter!
DuffyBarkley chapter 16 . 2/11/2018
Oh, funny and lighthearted almost compared to most chapters. I remember Christmas shopping in Beijing when my husband and I were exchange students at Beijing teachers college. It was so much fun to be getting something you knew no one else would have dreamed of
BMSH chapter 16 . 2/11/2018
I want Rita and Eme's toys! Hmm...will Chet be their enemy or their ace in the hole. TBD!
Barb chapter 14 . 2/9/2018
Awesome story!
Caranath chapter 16 . 2/11/2018
Christmas shopping in foreign countries is awesome. the first year we were in Japan I swear everyone I ever knew got a present.
Xenitha chapter 15 . 2/11/2018
So, wait a minute, after all the trouble they had with Joe feeling Frank's pain, Joe's still running Frank's shields through himself? So, kill one Hardy, kill both? Hmmmmm... Also, interesting explanation for Frank's heebee jeebies. Oh, and by the way, how do you pronounce "Ayes"? I've been hearing "Ahh Yes" in my mind...
leyapearl chapter 15 . 2/10/2018
Love the Python references. And the rug comment. Heh. Wow, the plot really thickens. I'm lost as to who to suspect.
Paulina Ann chapter 15 . 2/9/2018
And you leave us with a knife slash?! How cruel! I like the constable. I don't like Mary.
DuffyBarkley chapter 15 . 2/9/2018
Dang! Just when I thought I could breathe easily until the next installment you throw in that ending! And by the way is ayes, like “ah, yes” or more like “eyes?” I can figure what it means but not being able to hear how it’s pronounced keeps jerking me out of the story.

Keep on doing what you do, you’re so good.
FanHB08 chapter 15 . 2/9/2018
It keeps getting more interesting! !
BMSH chapter 15 . 2/9/2018
So Marak is Nip' brother and Helyer is Collin and Day's dad? It seems Joe is very comfortable with his injuries now if he's willing to play the cripple. Why is Ellerbee so bothered - just feeling threatened by someone else's magic or someone whispering in her ear (spirit or evildoer) to bother the boys. I'm going with misguided for the moment, we shall see!
122 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »