Reviews for The Witchmasters Key (Blood Circles 8)
Caranath chapter 15 . 2/9/2018
I should have mentioned this last chapter, but ..well I have no excuse other than sheer laziness. the whole bit about the boys being basically written off is all too many assumptions get made and being constantly told they will never amount to anything means that eventually it becomes a self fulfilling prophecy. Unfortunately, no matter how much guidance and respect the Boys give them I fear that once they return to San Francisco, things will revert back to the usual.

love the early warning system Joe set up on Frank. considering I was one of the lucky people who got that Tsunami warning the other day, I laughed. Although I dunno, Frank, that phoenix tattoo might make a decent throw pillow...

I have got to hand it to Marrak.. at least he knows what he doesn't know and what he cannot handle.
Robin's Egg chapter 14 . 2/5/2018
Fantastic
Paulina Ann chapter 14 . 2/4/2018
Cookbook. Creepy woman. I don't like her. The one at the end.
Caranath chapter 14 . 2/4/2018
its a Super Bowl Bonus.. a second story updated.

save some pea soup for me, Joe.

the Yanks have fans in Jolly Olde England. Huzzah!
Xenitha chapter 14 . 2/4/2018
Hmmm...I would expect a different tripartite goddess: the Morrigan. In any case, sounds like they have a spectral 'friend'. Unless Persephone (Hecate's Maiden form) has suddenly gotten the hots for Joe :) In any case, I'm glad you're feeding up the junior Hardys and also glad that Frank tolerates stargazy pie. When we eat Korean food, I always have to behead the fried fish for my husband because it's staring at him.

More soon, please.
DuffyBarkley chapter 14 . 2/4/2018
Ok, now I just want to adopt Collin and Day. I hate when my students are labeled and dismissed because of their family name. I do adore your descriptions and research. I am so curious to see more of the story, but as soon as it ends I’m sad so I’m glad you serve it up slowly like good chocolates
BMSH chapter 14 . 2/4/2018
Sometimes I just feel really bad for Joe - he can't ever seem to get away from the dead (no foreshadowing Barley). Not sure where I stand on Sybil bashing on the lads - hard to be anything but rotten if that's all that's expected of you. Next chapter, please :)
Paulina Ann chapter 13 . 2/4/2018
The intrigue intensifies. I love it! So is Kris really worried about what is going on or is she just concerned? Does the fact the symbols were painted on Joe mean he's a target for something or was that a warning?
DuffyBarkley chapter 13 . 1/31/2018
This is surreal. I’m reading the blue version of this and interspersing it with your chapters. The mind boggles. You write so very well, and your clues and characters are compelling. Once again, I wish your books could be published, I know it would be something a new generation of fans could love.
Guest chapter 13 . 1/31/2018
Nice chapter. Building the tension and providing rescuers for when our Boys put their feet in it and come up with Feds AND demons! And thank God you aren't sending Chet in as a mole. I never liked him as comic relief-since he's a fat character, they made him the stereotypical idiot clown.
FANHB08 chapter 13 . 1/31/2018
this looks interesting I wonder what will happen now
Paulina Ann chapter 12 . 1/31/2018
I really like the boys. :) And how do you know all these terms and accents? They're great.
leyapearl chapter 13 . 1/31/2018
Oh, yay! I was hoping for more Joshua. I love him. And I also love Kris's relief that she doesn't have to Chet-sit. :)
BMSH chapter 13 . 1/31/2018
Of course, Downs will mess things up. Well just never know. I never thought of the power aspect with regard to touching black people's hair. My son has curly long hair. We were in Dallas a couple years ago and a black girl asked to touch his hair. Interesting.
Caranath chapter 13 . 1/31/2018
"abracadabra" I still roll my eyes hard at that.

this is starting to sound like a Bene Geserit plot: Plans within Plans within Plans.

not convinced 'running away' to England will help with the Love Triangle though...
122 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »