Reviews for The Witchmasters Key (Blood Circles 8)
Paulina Ann chapter 10 . 1/29/2018
I just love your attention to detail. :) Shines through in this chapter.
Paulina Ann chapter 9 . 1/28/2018
Creepy with the blood. My first thought was that Frank should take a picture of the markings with his cell phone. Then I smacked myself for being stupid. LOL. 70s.
DuffyBarkley chapter 12 . 1/28/2018
Collin and Day, and there you go, calling it a day long before I’m ready to be done. I like them, I’m curious if they were in the original, since I’m unfamiliar with that.
Xenitha chapter 12 . 1/28/2018
Love the Frank and Joe mini-me's! They need to feed 'em up some. And I adored Granny Ellerbee, getting out her bazooka and then facing down Joe's nuclear furnace :) And, as you know, Frank is my boy, so I'm really enjoying his new sensitivity to magic. I still don't think he's quite as mundane as he'd like to think he is!
sm2003495 chapter 12 . 1/28/2018
Cute little Brit brothers :))
Caranath chapter 12 . 1/28/2018
Best Birthday Present a girl could ask for. a set of mini Hardys with cute accents.

I'd keep an eye on Granny Ellerbee if I were you, Boys.
BMSH chapter 12 . 1/27/2018
Junior Frank and Joe - aww, cute. I'm sure Tag or Mar has given Joe many talks about the responsible use of magic but if I were him I'd want to use it all the time, just for fun. I like how he goosed old granny ellerbee.
Xenitha chapter 8 . 1/26/2018
Zen, I am betting it's the subject matter that's screwing your postings up! Maybe you should sage your laptop or something.
FanHB08 chapter 11 . 1/26/2018
Great chapters again:)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/25/2018
Arggghhh! This site is has been messing up for like a month! Stories appear one minute and the next time I logon they're gone! Not totally gone but gone from the line up. This isn't your fault, Zen. I love your story and wanted you to know that changing the title didn't fix the disappearing problem. It's that's screwed up. Your story isn't the only one that comes and goes. All the stories being updated seem to have that problem. Hopefully, will fix the problem soon! Just keep posting and we loyal readers will keep finding the story and reading it!

BTW can you go back to the original title? When I saw the new title I was totally confused. I was like, what the heck, is she posting a NEW story?! I figured it out when I opened the story and went to the last chappie where you explained the change but it was confusing for a while. All just my two cents worth. ;)
sm2003495 chapter 11 . 1/24/2018
Very engrossing read..And mysterious happenings leading right up to a cliffhanger.. Can't wait for the update!:)
Xenitha chapter 11 . 1/24/2018
Dang-it! Another cliffhanger. If you knew how often I'm browsing this e-mail address looking and waiting for a new chapter...! And way cool, you've got Romans in there too :) I read that they used to encase people in wicker and throw them into the Tiber as sacrifices. Who knows if it's true? Anyway, much enjoying the inherent spookiness of the tale and can't wait for the next chapter!
Caranath chapter 11 . 1/24/2018
just because it isn't Thatcher, Rathbone or Vlad does not mean it isn't still scary as all get out.

funny how it was JOE who went all pragmatic and took magic/Gift out of the equation. Frank has come over to the dark side.
BMSH chapter 11 . 1/24/2018
Argh! What is happening! Great suspenseful ending. I find the whole story fascinating. Just a side note - your story seems to have disappeared from the listing of stories. I got the email notification and went through your name to get to the story.
DuffyBarkley chapter 10 . 1/22/2018
This is so good. I’m curious if there is an easy way to see when you answer other people’s questions. Guessing not if the reply always goes to private mailboxes but sometimes the other reviews have pretty much the same thing I’m thinking, and there’s should be a way to get an answer without making you reply to the same question ten times?
122 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »