Reviews for The Witchmasters Key (Blood Circles 8)
Lina 59 chapter 10 . 1/22/2018
This is excellent
Robin's Egg chapter 10 . 1/21/2018
Really good chapter.
BMSH chapter 10 . 1/21/2018
I know it scared Joe but it made me laugh that Frank's snoring scared him. And I so love the Joe and Jamie references - they are so sweet together. Just to clarify...Sybil is mage gifted and the professor is mundane, correct? Great ending scene. What happens if you are killed in a trance - though I'm sure that Frank will pull him back this time. Can mage gifts become enhanced based on location and perhaps ancestry?
Ready for more :)
Xenitha chapter 10 . 1/21/2018
You are beating the crap out of Joe! How about some love for Frank? All he gets to do is be the stoic big brother (and carrying his own AND Joe's bags, I might add!)
Caranath chapter 10 . 1/21/2018
Knowing what I do, you are sooooo foreshadowing and generally being naughty. Kudos.

Joe has gotten rather adept at stepping out, hasn't he?
Wendylouwho10 chapter 10 . 1/21/2018
Your imagery is excellent. Descriptions pull the reader into the story. Nice cliff hanger!
leyapearl chapter 10 . 1/21/2018
You'd think Joe would know better after all this...

I agree with Frank, though. That's definitely Joe and Jamie in 30 years. Heh.
nancy drew 11 chapter 9 . 1/18/2018
Fabulous.
DuffyBarkley chapter 9 . 1/18/2018
Sometimes your stories touch me in real world ways. Love the acknowledgement that a friends belief could have power and God isn’t restricted to human labels.

As usual, I loved every nail biting moment.
FANHB08 chapter 9 . 1/17/2018
Great chapter ! Can't wait fo the next
Barb chapter 9 . 1/17/2018
Excellent chapter! Good mystery and tension.
Xenitha chapter 9 . 1/17/2018
WooHOO! Another chapter! And Our Boys are surrounded by people who might be untrustworthy. And a few little human sacrifice jokes, although I wouldn't expect the Wicker Man (tv has ruined everything). I'd be looking for the Triple Death and dump the body into a bog...Isn't tradition great?
Paulina Ann chapter 8 . 1/17/2018
Another brilliant story! I'm caught up. As usual, you weave a detailed and rich tale. Looking forward to more. :) Will there be any teeth extraction? Wasn't that in the original? LOL. I look forward as always to your take on the story!
Wendylouwho10 chapter 9 . 1/17/2018
Currier and Ives held hostage by Stephen King was my favorite line. Looking forward to Chet showing up. Not sure if Rowbotham is a good guy or bad. Lots to think about.
Caranath chapter 9 . 1/17/2018
hopefully Sybil made enough tea to share, I love ginger. and since it never got above 30 today, I could use a strong cuppa.

Joe keeps getting stuck with morphine. he better watch out or he'll become addicted.
122 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »