Reviews for The Witchmasters Key (Blood Circles 8)
BMSH chapter 9 . 1/17/2018
I can't believe I can still remember pieces of this book! Way to bring back New Orleans! Looking forward to the next.
leyapearl chapter 9 . 1/17/2018
Oh, Joe, nothing is ever simple. You should know that by now.

I can't wait to hear what Rowbotham's connection to Thatcher is, and why he was so surprised when he heard the name.
leyapearl chapter 8 . 1/17/2018
And this is why we shouldn't go for a walk at night without notifying our snoring brother... Sigh.
DuffyBarkley chapter 8 . 1/17/2018
Oh come on! You have to stop there? Of course you do. I must be a masochist to start one of your stories before it is completely posted but I get to missing them so much in between stories I don’t have the will power to wait. (Or is that the won’t power)

Your descriptions here are so good, I could feel the cold and smell the horse’s breath. Size ten hooves? I love the big monsters horses myself.
FANHB08 chapter 8 . 1/16/2018
great chapters! Can't
Robin's Egg chapter 8 . 1/15/2018
I love this, thanks
Barb chapter 8 . 1/14/2018
Trouble magnet!
SunshineInTheGraySky chapter 8 . 1/14/2018
*sighs* it’s always Joe, isn’t it?
Caranath chapter 8 . 1/14/2018
weirdly, I can only get into this via the email link.

little hazy on details but this bit sounds like you pulled it directly from the book, especially Nip and Dob.

wonder what a half nekkid Joe in Snow looks like...could work for the cover of one of those trashy romance novels...
BMSH chapter 8 . 1/14/2018
Loved the whole thing. To paraphrase another Brit...More, please.
Xenitha chapter 8 . 1/14/2018
Damn you with the cliffhangers! I can't sleep, so I catch up with the story and what do I see? Joe, without Frank, getting into trouble. We know by now that Joe oughta be handcuffed to his more sensible sibling or all hell breaks loose. I'm going back to bed, hoping that Joe will either be out of trouble by morning or Frank will have landed in it too. And the horse!
Caranath chapter 7 . 1/11/2018
Frank, sweetie, if you can eat anything Godzilla creates, clotted cream is nothing to be afraid of. although I do prefer a good lemon curd with my scones.

as for practical?! honey, as a former Pre Vatican II Catholic, , I can assure you there is nothing sensible or practical about it. although that probably has more to do with who is in charge of spouting the word and their interpretations. got a little sick of being told ad infinitum what a rotten person I was and that I smoked, drank, had sex and other unsavory things. at the age of 12. ( at that age I was more focused on learning to walk again, not smoking weed behind the schoolhouse with all the degenerate boys in the neighborhood who wanted to get down my pants)

"Picky" wonder if he DID look like a troll?!( I am of course referring to Picknose of the World fo Two Moons)

Glad Joe is enjoying Frank's reversal of fortune a la luggage carrying duties.
sm2003495 chapter 7 . 1/11/2018
Great reading! Didn't read the series but will surely try..
BMSH chapter 7 . 1/11/2018
Interesting - maybe Frank will end up gifted. Maybe that's how they draw him in - telling him they can restore Joe.
Barb chapter 7 . 1/10/2018
Cute chapter. Enjoying your “English” language and country descriptions. Hope the boys rest well - it sounds like u got some major trouble brewing for them in the village.
122 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »