Reviews for The Witchmasters Key (Blood Circles 8)
Hmfitzk21x chapter 1 . 12/31/2017
Love that youre back! The story has started great, however I have realised I never read the original, so will return to continue reading this after I have read the blue spine book. Looking forward to more fab chapters!
leyapearl chapter 3 . 12/31/2017
I'm sorry, do those guys not know about her history? I get the whole 70's "sex, drugs, and rock and roll" vibe, but for people who say they care about Kris, Rafe and Vao are being mega clueless. Love the cats!
Xenitha chapter 3 . 12/30/2017
Wow! I somehow missed the notice for chapter 2, but glad I got chapter 3. I recognize the bouncing rubber boobs in chapter 2 , love Disco Joe and I know Shell the cat! And am really enjoying your foreshadowing. Can't wait for the next chapter!
SunshineInTheGraySky chapter 3 . 12/30/2017
Hmm… Vão and Rafe are a little… agressive? Violent? And blunt. Very blunt. Although I appreciate the honesty, I don’t think they shoul have said it that way. Especially to Kris
BMSH chapter 3 . 12/30/2017
Will Kris ever be able to break free of her past? Good for Frank for sticking up for her.
Caranath chapter 3 . 12/30/2017
Kris clearly has issues. but what caused them? did 'dear old daddy dearest' rape her or allow her to be raped in addition to all the other oh so 'wonderful' things he subjected her to as a child? I am all for waiting, or being cautious, but she also has to realize that A: not everyone thinks that way and B: she cannot really impose her moral standards on other people or get offended when they don't behave the way she wants them to behave especially when it seems as if she is being closed minded or unreasonable about a dialogue.

and while Rafe and Vao may be a little crude about it, they do have a point. although TBH, I am not even sure why they have this fixation on her in the first place, let alone apparently being willing o share.
JamieHollis chapter 1 . 12/29/2017
Yay! You're back! Can't wait for the next chapter. Your writing is so well done.
Caranath chapter 2 . 12/27/2017
I love it when my reward for scrolling through and deleting like a hundred spam/junk emails is a new chapter to read.

I can't decide if Jamie needs to reign it in, because she doesn't see how weirded out/uncomfortable/ anxious Joe is, or if she is doing exactly the right thing to get him over his self loathing.

I will hold a candlelight vigil for the esters. may they rest in peace.
BMSH chapter 2 . 12/27/2017
Quite a scene you paint. Jamie is so good for him!
Barb chapter 1 . 12/24/2017
Awesome. Your back. Was hoping you would post soon. Enjoyed your first chapter. Chet should make things interesting.
Penlew chapter 1 . 12/24/2017
Yeah ! ! You're back. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. You are planning on having some whump to the boys aren't you. Your stories wouldn't be the same without it
Xenitha chapter 1 . 12/24/2017
Aaaaaaaaah! Thank you! Thank you so much! This is the best Christmas present I could have gotten! I know how difficult things have been for you over the past year and didn't expect you to find time to write, but you DID! Oh boy! I haven't even read this chapter yet (I will save it for later today and savor it sloooowly) and will promptly send you a real review :)
Caranath chapter 1 . 12/24/2017
the gods love me. I turned my phone on for the first time in a week to find a notice that you have begun posting. Happy Holidays to me!

and just what is wrong with steak tartare, Joseph Hardy?!
SunshineInTheGraySky chapter 1 . 12/24/2017
Omg I thought you were dead! I am happy to see that I’ve been proven wrong and I am very excited for the next installment in this series. Thanks for the chapter!
MoonlightGypsy chapter 1 . 12/24/2017
I am SSSSOOOOOO glad you’re back!
Was worrying about how you were doing and of course missing your awesome story telling!
Welcome back!