Reviews for Through The Snow
it's simply me n you chapter 10 . 9/1
Better that it was thrown up than pooped out. Either way... yuk!
Sunshine1220 chapter 15 . 2/9
Such a sweet story. Thank you for sharing it with us!
Sunshine1220 chapter 14 . 2/9
Absolutely loved this chapter. All the feels!
Sunshine1220 chapter 13 . 2/9
*sniff, sniff* I’m not crying, you’re crying! Beautiful chapter.
Sunshine1220 chapter 12 . 2/9
Poor little thing. Hopefully, in the end it’ll all be worth it. I’ve got a good feeling about it, though. But even if the surgery wasn’t a success, that little girl is loved and is gonna have an amazing life.
Sunshine1220 chapter 11 . 2/9
Waiting for your kiddo to get through any kind of surgery is nerve-wracking. One with so many life-changing possibilities has to be even more so.
Sunshine1220 chapter 10 . 2/9
Not something you want to wake up to! Lol
Sunshine1220 chapter 9 . 2/9
It’s gotta be hard for spirited little Rose to understand what’s going on and why the grown ups are insisting she have those things in her ears. And I agree with Edward, she’s definitely Bella’s mini-me.
Sunshine1220 chapter 8 . 2/9
Going through my gazillion open tabs, I found I never finished this one!

Toby is such an awesome big brother. He’s selfless and thoughtful in ways a lot of kids aren’t. I just love this little family. Xo
Siriusmunchkin chapter 15 . 12/3/2018
Loved the story.
Cullen Cousin chapter 15 . 11/2/2018
Loved the sequel!
Guest chapter 15 . 10/31/2018
This story is very sweet, it made me smile and brought tears to my eyes. Thank you for sharing a part of your life! The son of a friend of mine has implants, he is charming. The family had hard times, but made always the best of it and for their children.
flyrbrd chapter 15 . 8/19/2018
Thank you so much! What a wonderful sequel;)
Iersseltje chapter 15 . 6/25/2018
Thank you tor sharing this story and giving us a small peek at the life of a deaf/hoh family.
Iersseltje chapter 13 . 6/25/2018
They are not the only ones crying.