Reviews for The Lost Ones
geekymom chapter 26 . 3/29
Fabulous chapter!
Tiger97 chapter 26 . 3/28
Great chapter! I like that Remus is both haunted and secretive and hurt, yet also really enjoys being back with Sirius and Harry and meeting the Weasleys. You write all of the characters really well. This whole story has a great flow, the jumping back and forth in time works really well, and it's simply a really good, suspenseful read. Thank you for posting!
Zainab Hamza chapter 26 . 3/28
I'm so scared right now and honestly they need to TALK...
archgirl chapter 25 . 3/22
So happy to read this update. Glad they have found each other.
0b5curu5 chapter 25 . 3/20
Hello, my engish is not so good well I’ll just say superb. l
RodeoTown chapter 25 . 3/19
Oh my heart. Lovely reunion. An update brightened my day.
Zainab Hamza chapter 25 . 3/18
I just recently read the all of the previous chapters so I was really pleased to see that you had updated within such a short time. This chapter honestly broke my heart though. How broken Remus seems and how lost Sirius is. But Remus meeting Harry is honestly so bittersweet and I cried when little Harry touched Moony's scars.
Happy Trash Bag chapter 25 . 3/18
Every time when I start wondering when your next update will be, you update the same or next date. Haha, perfect! This chapter made me smile really broadly tho. It's painful to see how damaged Remus is as a person after everything, how dulled down he is even for a very reserved person. It really illustrates well the effect the mirror has. Ans Sirius, with this manic kind of desperateness that clings to his every interaction with him, so scared of having Remus slip through his fingers again the moment he's not vigilant enough (almost exactly like a dog with abandonment anxiety, wow). They've both been shaped so much by their individual trauma, and they want to unbend themselves, but that's nearly an impossible task without the right aid (they really need to make therapists more of a thing in the wizarding world. I love it, but it's really just ancient in most of it practices).

Gosh, also just, the writing itself this chapter was impossibly beautiful. I was really in awe at some of the sentences you build, especially with Remus and his slow torture in the mirror. It really lends itself to this level of almost poetry, and it really elevates the detachment present in Remus' being as the text itself now creates a larger distance between his direct emotions and inner monologue. Really expertly done! GOSH you're so good at writing! Whenever people look down at the medium of Fanfiction I always think of amazing fics like these. They're such testaments that literature is not limited to a publisher or whatever the New York Times says. There's so much talent out there that gets discredited just because or their love of certain already established universes, without allowing themselves to appreciate the potential hidden in every text. Such a shame! And I never appreciate the shame they try to push on me for enjoying such well crafted stories.

So thank you! You have a gift and a smart head upon your shoulders. I'm so looking forward to whatever will happen in the next chapter.
geekymom chapter 25 . 3/18
Wonderful chapter!
SourceOfAllKnowledge chapter 25 . 3/17
This was beautiful! The way Harry melts Remus and Sirius’s hearts makes me so happy! My heart breaks for Remus and the whole Liam situation. I loved how Sirius recognised how devastating that is for Remus. I can’t wait to read the next part! This story is pure gold! Thank you and be well!
This chapter was amazing. I am really glad to see the reunion.
Do you know how long I have been waiting for this? But it's really well done so I guess it was worth the psychological torture. I was afraid remus believing sirius would be too unbelievable, but you handle that nicely. And you really like to torture those two, don't you? But all in all, really emotianal chapter, please i want the next one?
purplevictory chapter 24 . 3/11
Fantastic!
purplevictory chapter 4 . 3/10
I just found this story. I was looking for a heartwarming Sirius rescues Harry story; something light and cheery to, quite frankly, counteract that all-to-familiar monthly onslaught of hormones. I landed on this. Reading this would have caused me to cry on a good week, but now I can't stop sobbing. I can't stop reading either. It is truly beautifully written. My face is burning from so many tears.
You have written something so gripping that it has injured my face.
Jentrophy chapter 24 . 3/9
I’m so happy we finally got Remus back! Can’t wait to see how they start to cope now that they have each other. Thanks for writing!