Reviews for The Lost Ones
WeisseHex chapter 8 . 5/22
Oh I do hope that Sirius will get better; he is just way too sad right now. I wish Moony would get back with him. Harry could use another 'dad' in his life, couldn't he?
WeisseHex chapter 7 . 5/22
Those werewolf attacks really make me sad. To kill and maul a small boy, how could they? I hope they find who is doing these things, and hurry please!
WeisseHex chapter 6 . 5/22
I really hope that Remus is still alive! Because it seems that siri really needs him.
WeisseHex chapter 5 . 5/21
I have to admit, the punishment for the Dursley's really made me cringe! Sucks to be them, no mistake!
WeisseHex chapter 2 . 5/21
Oh, poor Sirius! I hope he will recover and go and get Harry Potter away from those muggles! I think that this story will be a good one, can't wait to sink my teeth into it!
WeisseHex chapter 1 . 5/21
OH no, or should I say OH YES! Peter is here in the courtroom now? Ha, of course they had to find Sirius innocent! Merlin! How?
eleanormikhaelson chapter 34 . 4/19
Reading this I felt 'this is the kind of fanfic I've been searching for all along'
Its the 'why incarnate' I think which got me.
I cried so many times and just smiled silly the other ones.
I've never loved an young Harry as much as I loved yours, liked firebreathe too!
There's something beautiful about thinking it ends here instead of the usual vanquish-ing by a teenage Harry; the plot just dragging on and on to meet its prophesied end.
Remus isn't my favourite character, there are some things about him I could never accept, but reading this fic made me keep the judgement aside and enjoy the fic.
I was worried for Sirius near the veil, it never gets old that one. You got him rightly pegged with the guilt, rebelliousness, temper, love, brash, etc. It felt like a real canon what if, love him.
Thanks for this amazing fic!
Book girl fan chapter 34 . 4/15
I found this a few years ago, read all that was there at the time, and absolutely loved it. It stuck with me, and I’m so glad I found it again a few days ago. I’ve spent every spare moment since I rediscovered it reading it all, the old and the new, and its place is now cemented as one of my favourite Harry Potter stories of all time.
He was rather attached to his long hair. That is a truly ironic line. XD
This is written like LOST! I love it! Slowly figuring out Remus’s location, merging the two timelines. you’re an incredible writer!
atymer chapter 33 . 12/29/2020
Very entertaining story. The passive aggressive style of fighting the ministry and Order do drive me mad. As Minnie would say, it is sheer dumb luck that more of them aren't dead! Dumpy is still pretending to not know what's going on and that's because Sirius and Remus are simple burnt completely down and out from PTSD. They need more than a few healing years to be ready for the rest of Dumpy and Voldy's bull...! I would like to see a sequel with the three undermining all of the so called leader's plans. Right now I am so relieved they survived this.
ivyleun chapter 34 . 12/10/2020
Thank you so much for writing and sharing this story - it’s absolutely brilliant and I loved every bit of it. All the characters felt like themselves, and the plot was gripping as hell. Reading it was hours well-spent!
NiFeTiSe chapter 34 . 11/21/2020
This is such an amazing story, beautifully written.
femPortugal chapter 34 . 11/9/2020
this was wonderful and I've cried a lot but thats okay.
EarnestHedwingway chapter 5 . 8/27/2020
WOWWWW!
First off, this was absolutely the emotional pay off i needed - of Sirius finding Harry. Wow! So wholesome! I love this so much!
But also, you handled the pacing of this whole interaction really well. Can't wait to finish the rest