Reviews for The Lost Art of Wandering from Room to Room
CaptainDeloris chapter 3 . 3/7/2008
you are a genious. Simple as that
shitensgirl chapter 2 . 1/29/2005
I loved it this is so much fun to read.
Midnight Starfire chapter 1 . 3/27/2004
absolutely hilarious!
Mayhem21 chapter 3 . 12/18/2003
Oh, this is fun. I hope you decide to continue this story (I noticed it hasn't been updated for a while). What was Rowen saying in computer code? And what unwanted guest will be showing up? The census lady? Animal control? Talph? The Phillsbery Doughboy?
Dark Puck chapter 3 . 10/14/2003
::stares::

::twitch::

Lord Jasper: Wait for it...

::falls to the floor::

!

Lord Jasper: ... As my young hikari is again unavailable for comment, I'd like to take this time to say that Badamon has nothing on me. I am the ultimate evil. I shall rule the would. I am the only one worthy of this task. I am

The Seasyngr: A GREAT BIG TEDDY BEAR! ::glomps her yami::

Lord Jasper: ::sweatdrop:: I don't get no respect... Any way, short, bizarre, hilarious... yup, must be Nyghtvision's work. Keep it up! ::skulks off to plot world domination::
WindChaser chapter 3 . 9/11/2003
EXCELLENT!

Five stars, dude, allaway. Verra cool stuff. (I know that the answer is 42, too _). Keep writing. You have a good, funny plot and superb writing skills. I'm looking forward to seeing more.
t-bop chapter 3 . 8/8/2003
this is so funny. for a while, i couldnt breathe. i thought i was gonna die. i guess that isnt good. but that just means its hilarious!
blade chapter 3 . 8/5/2003
WHAT WERE YOU SMOKING WHEN YOU WROTE THIS! WHATEVER IT IS, GET RID OF IT!
La Reine de Glace chapter 1 . 7/25/2003
I found you! I haven't read the book so it was confusing... but it was very good!
Kodachiku chapter 3 . 6/28/2003
LOL! Quite amusing. I'll keep an eye out for the next installment! Good work, keep it up.
bluesoup chapter 3 . 6/20/2003
What can I say except: MORE! I love it. It's a whole lotta laughs...definitely made my night. Thank you so much and keep it up. I love your humor. So write more quickly. PLEASE! _
Burgundy chapter 1 . 4/24/2003
Why don't you make the cast of Artemis Fowl all live together in one house? That would be good. They could all move to Fowl Manor I guess, that's big enough...
DarkFlame136 chapter 1 . 3/21/2003
Milkball, eh? **snickers**

so far, so good. what does he look like under the hat, anyway?