Reviews for Peppermint & Mistletoe (A WinterWidow Christmas One-Shot)
funkypen1 chapter 1 . 12/31/2017
Love this but just to let you know Natalia is spelt with an i not y
GaeilgeRua chapter 1 . 12/25/2017
Awww! Very sweet tale. I especially loved Nat wanting to create a perfect Christmas for Wanda and Vision.
Grahamgirl93 chapter 1 . 12/25/2017
Peppermint kisses! Yes!
asbeautyfaded chapter 1 . 12/25/2017
yum peppermint kisses
xXMizz Alec VolturiXx chapter 1 . 12/25/2017
Very sweet
cathern.cain chapter 1 . 12/24/2017
Awww. That was a nice sweet little short for the holidays.
Kittenshift17 chapter 1 . 12/24/2017
I LOVE IT! I'm giggling and squirming in my seat and fervently wishing there was more Winterwidow to sink my teeth into, and I love you to pieces for writing such a sweet, cute, utterly deliciously little peek into their lives, and into what I'm hoping will be more future gloriousness in Just Us Monsters. I'm so hooked on this pairing that I'm pretty sure I'm going to have to re-watch all the Marvel movies featuring these two, to better learn their characters and their motivations and utterly sink into this magnificent new ship you have opened my eyes to. You're amazing and I love you and I hope you have happy holidays, and I apologise, in advance, that I may show up in our chat later, singing and/or slurring my adoration for you and Mel because I will be very drunk by then.

Merry Christmas, love. This was amazing and I cannot wait to read more of these two when you have the time an inspiration to feed more more glorious morsels!

xx-Kitten
black.jack.demon18 chapter 1 . 12/24/2017
I really love this! It's cute ️ HAPPY HOLIDAYS AND MERRY CHRISTMAS! :) :)