Reviews for This is My Life
Lisiane chapter 4 . 5/11
Nice!
ANGEL FALLEN FROM HEAVEN chapter 4 . 3/27
I dont know how many times I've read this story but to forgot where I left it so read it all again but I was only missin that last scene. I love this story so much I wish there was more and that I could read it a thousand times.
delia cerrano chapter 4 . 1/30
Unique plot and story background at least to me. Very enjoyable...got a big kick out of it.
Was easy to read to which always a BIG plus.
Eagle Dreamer chapter 4 . 10/20/2018
I personally dont like this pairing but this was cute
moodysavage chapter 4 . 10/15/2018
So wonderfully awesome! Love love love this! I love how Harry took years to develop a close relationship with Severus and was afraid to mess it up. And how he wad protective too.
Poule trotteuse chapter 4 . 7/15/2018
This is so cute.
It's not so short. It' s just the perfect lenght! You let us imagine what will happen next... it's great!
Your story is really full of emotions, well written..
I like the way they get to know each other before, and not just mindlessly fuck.

Good continuation!
A charming short story.
ThePhoenixandtheDragon chapter 4 . 3/2/2018
Wonderful story.
moodysavage chapter 4 . 1/25/2018
This was so awesome! I loved loved loved everything about it! I loved the friendship and the relationship without having a 'relationship.' And I loved Severus getting acknowledged by his peers, and everyone being protective towards Severus. And when that older potion master who came to deliver the invite said that Severus' time was up. EVERYTHING :)
Elkei Snape chapter 1 . 1/27/2018
Loved the story!
HoneyBear84 chapter 4 . 1/25/2018
but sad the story is over
HoneyBear84 chapter 4 . 1/25/2018
Aww loved it especially the end bit
noraily chapter 4 . 1/24/2018
Really nice story. I love the slow building and the end is rotting sweet. This is going straight to my faves.