Reviews for FILFY teacher
AnimeA55Kicker chapter 5 . 7/18
Well the issue with Lily is simple, just get one of Rias’ peerage to reincarnate her when they become high class devils. Wambamthankyoumama.
AnimeA55Kicker chapter 4 . 7/18
Wow, Cao Cao is a really arrogant cunt.
Reasonc chapter 5 . 7/17
Great story
Brutus chapter 5 . 7/13
I love this story
SaintMichael95 chapter 5 . 7/6
Oh man, I loved this chapter! It was great. So few stories actually portray MoD Harry in such an interesting light and this really was a treat to read! God I can't wait for the next chapter!
SaintMichael95 chapter 1 . 7/5
Harry's a halfblood, not a pureblood. He is from a pureblood family, but he himself is a halfblood.
xhope14x chapter 5 . 7/4
Man I love this story i can't wait to see where you take this story next
Voltrasin chapter 5 . 7/4
Is the Answerer Harry's sacred gear?
Bring tonks and gabi
Monster King chapter 5 . 7/2
Great story I really liked it good job writing the story please continue it soon.
Hoque007 chapter 5 . 7/1
Really thought out and organized story. I loved the fact that you gave harry the power boost needed in order to have the same power levels or atleast compete with the major Gods in dxd realm. I hope his fights reflect his power and he's not bogged down while fighting small fish like Riser. He should be able to dominate his opponents in the early stages of the story and grow into his power more as he fights. I hope you include Yasaka in the harem because Harry being a father figure to konou makes sense. Another more mature woman for Harry can be Serafall and Gabriel. I just hope you update more and keep this story as thoroughly enjoyable as it has been so far.
T-B-R chapter 5 . 6/29
Huhuhu, Yasaka is really getting into the idea, hope to see more of her.

Damn, didnt see that coming at the end, great chapter!
alertpoet91 chapter 5 . 6/28
More Please!
Viscides chapter 1 . 6/28
I'm so glad I found this story. it is dam good reading
Breitve chapter 5 . 6/27
great story, thank you for sharing it with us.
i am eagerly awaiting where you take us next on this Journey.

i am also hoping to see you bring tonks and teddy over, and just because it could be hilarious...
gabrielle delacour.
the veela having learned of her hero being free once more following to throw her chips on the table, just so i can see the fireworks as rias and akeno get to feel the allure and wonder how it differs from their own aura.

and a meeting of cat and avian.