Reviews for FILFY teacher
Ltbutterfly287 chapter 8 . 2/3
Ok for starters I would like to say that you are going out of your way to create logic and limitations to how magic works in the weirdest ways. The idea that you can't transfigure a bunk bed is ridiculous doesn't help that a master at the art can turn a ball into a life size dragon. Another thing is that it feels like you are making the magical community equal to the devils and other beings like them, that's ridiculous cause no wizard can casually level entire mountains as where any high rank devil could.
Ltbutterfly287 chapter 7 . 2/3
I would like to say that Manannan wasn't a god in celtic mythology though, he was a king of great renown and was legendary but never a god. So I honestly fail to see why harry would have power over souls. Now I don't remember which pantheon you are using here but Aed would be your Irish/Welsh god you need and Arawn would be the Celtic one.
Ltbutterfly287 chapter 4 . 2/2
Honestly if there is one thing I can't agree with it's harrys ignorance towards the different factions in the world. Honestly DXD they are all so blatant it's impossible for wizards to not be aware of them.
Ltbutterfly287 chapter 3 . 2/2
Akenos father didn't abandon them he was there for them. But he still had a job to do which took him away from them and here mother died while he was away. Honestly Akeno hating her father always came off as childish and idiotic, especially for someone who is 200 years old.
Dalriaden chapter 3 . 2/1
God this Harry is boring. Also Yasaka seems like she'd be a great fit for main wife tbh. Onwards to the next chapter and hopefully a less boring potter.
mwinter1 chapter 28 . 2/1
Okay i hope that chapter 29 comes out soon. I started this last thursday and now its monday 2/1/2023. WOW Awaiting more.
Robbler chapter 1 . 1/24
The whole thing with Harry having self control problems around underaged kids is rather disturbing.

Maybe he shouldn't be around children at all...
Ltbutterfly287 chapter 2 . 1/22
This is about your authors note where you brought up age differences. You do realize that at the beginning of the show Rias is 250 years old right? Akeno is about 180 and most of the peerage is around 100.
antim1santhrope chapter 1 . 1/12
only a little ways in but had to comment. I don't know what I was expecting when I picked this up, but I definitely wasn't expecting the best crack fic ending of POA I've ever seen
WhiteElfElder chapter 28 . 1/2
It really sucks that those two ascended like they did, on top of the fact that they can wait and repeat in time. However, I wonder if other gods will take offence to what they have done? Issei is going to be devastated when he learns of Irina. I wonder what Asia will do now that she no longer has the healing artifact? Some kind of mass working needs to be done to start syphoning out the magic of Earth to rebalance it.
WhiteElfElder chapter 26 . 1/1
I wonder how losing the gods has hampered what is being attemtped?
WhiteElfElder chapter 24 . 1/1
I hope Tiamat starts removing more of those columns as they seem to be key to what is plotted.
WhiteElfElder chapter 23 . 12/31/2022
I get the feeling that the Harvest is goin to be something like making a philosopher's stone in that one anime series, but they are going to have an issue because they do not know Harry's full capabilities now.
WhiteElfElder chapter 20 . 12/30/2022
Harry is King to an entire planet; well, at least they have someplace that they can retreat to if the war goes badly.
WhiteElfElder chapter 17 . 12/29/2022
I think that MACUSA is screwed when word and evidence gets back to the ICW. Personally, I would have left behind some time-delayed FiendFyre in that Vault.
3,211 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »