Reviews for Through the Veil of Secrets
AleenaBean chapter 19 . 17h
Woah! I'm sure it won't be a while, but I can't wait to find out everyone's special ability.
twilightlover427 chapter 19 . 1/20
Wow what a great chapter!
AleenaBean chapter 4 . 1/18
Yes! Badass Pixie is back! Lets hope we don't lose her for a while.

Also yes, poor Wills. But I honestly saw him with Olive (will she be returning to the story?)
AleenaBean chapter 15 . 1/16
Yay this chapter made my John/Daisy shipping heart happy! Love their little moments
AleenaBean chapter 13 . 1/12
I get what you mean about Dom, since her and Paul did break up fairly recently. I also get the feeling Dom and Chris both take their jobs very seriously and starting a relationship would complicate their professional life, but they are still cute!
Also yay for Daisy taking a step in the right direction!
AleenaBean chapter 12 . 1/11
I wasn't sure how I felt about the Chris/Dominique relationship before, but after this chapter I'm into it!
sunrisekisses chapter 11 . 1/10
I loved all of this, family bonding and girl time was perfect for understanding all the characters and what's been going on in their mind. The Dom and Chris thing is interesting but she does seem really reserved right now and as always, still rooting for Daisy and Wills!
AleenaBean chapter 11 . 1/10
Love all of these girls so much! It is great to see them all so supportive and accepting
twilightlover427 chapter 10 . 1/9
First off Remus is mean. Second has Daisey had any more feelings toward John, Willis, or Coach Nielson? Third I have a theory about the future plot. The title of this story is Through the Veil of Secrets. I wonder if past evil people such as Voldemort and Grindlewald are going to come back through the veil. If you do that though you have to bring back Sirius Black!
morganna12 chapter 10 . 1/9
Loved this so much. I just love Victoire, and Dominique, and that family ugh. Love.
AleenaBean chapter 9 . 1/8
Loving Dom's point of view, also intrigued to see what this professor has to say. Hopefully it prevents Daisy breaking down.
AleenaBean chapter 8 . 1/5
I've been reading of the Wood series and after a few weeks have finally caught up! Excited to see where it goes from here, but from the other reviews I get the feeling that one of the few still rooting for John rather than Wills
twilightlover427 chapter 8 . 1/5
Wow I wasn’t expecting Daisey to move in with Kingfischer so fast after all she doesn’t even know for sure if that who she felt it could still be Willis or Coach Nielsen.
twilightlover427 chapter 6 . 12/30/2017
Gotcha I guess I will just have to keep waiting the suspense on who she will end up feeling is driving me nuts lol
sunrisekisses chapter 5 . 12/30/2017
Loving all of this, as interested and invested as I am in Wills and Daisy, I do love Dom's story and POV. Your whole saga definitely keeps me on my toes!