Reviews for Redemption I & II
DracoMalfoy.Devotee chapter 1 . 12/31/2020
Oh, what a bloodied chapter!
* suppresses uncontrollable shudders *
MarishKitty chapter 97 . 10/30/2020
This is THE most amazing Hermione/Severus story I've ever had the pleasure of reading! Maybe even the best Harry Potter fanfiction I've ever read!
Thank you SO much for taking the time to write this master piece down! ️
xcrystal-tearsx9933 chapter 27 . 8/20/2020
Ok so my heart physically hurt?
katherinewri2020 chapter 91 . 4/24/2020
prince of Egypt quotes up in here
LilMissPinkChink chapter 97 . 4/4/2020
Damn. That was one hell of a story.
KayMelissa95 chapter 97 . 1/15/2020
Wow...just.. wow! Such a long, heartwrenching, lovely and amazing story! Probably one of the best fanfics I have ever read and I have read loads! Thank you so much for taking the time to write it! Absolutely brilliant story!
Ruby Red-ink chapter 97 . 10/28/2019
I could not love this fix more. My gosh. You’re a fantastic writer and the way you crafted the mysteries throughout the story is phenomenal. The love story between Snape and Hermione was very well done. I just adored every second. Great, great work!
Jengland14 chapter 77 . 10/27/2019
Well, there aren’t any wolves in the UK but better safe than sorry is always the way to go!
Jengland14 chapter 20 . 10/21/2019
Totally ignore this if I’m jumping ahead and asking questions before reaching the answer within the story. But, why would Luna go back to Hogwarts? They rescued her from Malloy Manor and afterwards didn’t Tom task Draco with finding her? Wouldn’t she just be walking right into a trap by going back to school? Especially since they have Xenophilous now?
aelfwynne chapter 97 . 10/12/2019
Phwoar what a story! You have a knack for a great turn of phrase. Thank you for writing this.
aelfwynne chapter 72 . 10/8/2019
*sighs* SS in black denim...
Foxzelaine101 chapter 43 . 9/5/2019
As much as I am enjoying the story, I noticed that you put Alecto as the "brother's" name, when it is in fact the sister. The brother is Amycus. Just a heads up to fix later amongst other small grammar issues if you so choose to do later. I applaud you for staying as true as possible to characters themselves when put in this situation.
M chapter 11 . 8/30/2019
ouch. you're so good at plucking my heartstrings.
M chapter 9 . 8/30/2019
oh, god. i had forgotten about how he flits her between mental states. i always get emotional reading it
M chapter 3 . 8/27/2019
this chapter always kills me