Reviews for To Heaven or Hell
Lissy chapter 19 . 9/17/2008
I love this chapter. It's so funny. Just a little side note, though. Jason is obviously a guy, but in chapter 11 Maia calls it an all-girls school when those three are fawning over Trowa. What gives? chapter 14 . 7/23/2008
Thank you so much for writing this story. It makes my heart smile every time I read it. And I've read it many times. I just simply love Cat.

Anyway, thank you again for your hard work, and your generosity to share this story with us.
Hocapontas chapter 31 . 2/9/2008
This chapter was really sweet! I loved the fact that even the cold seeming ones showed emotion for once. Like Heero, Wufei and Trowa. It was great.
Hocapontas chapter 16 . 2/8/2008
You make great chapters! I thought it was so funny when Mao reacted the way she did when tuby licked her, and then kept duncking her head in the water. I also really liked the part with the raccoon and how Mao stood up to it and tried to protect Duo. That was incredible!
Hocapontas chapter 15 . 2/8/2008
From the time that Heero came in to the end was my favorite part. It was funny what Mao had done to escape, but also cute.
Hocapontas chapter 13 . 2/8/2008
The scene with cat and the bastard was awesome! From the part where Mao first attacked him to where Trowa and Mao were leaving was my favorite part. I think it was cool the way all the pilots wanted to beat the guy up for what he did, even Quatre. This story is terrific!
Hocapontas chapter 7 . 2/8/2008
The part with Wufei and Mao was REALLY cute! I wish that Mao could be Wufei's cat and that she didn't have to leave. This story is really good though.
Hocapontas chapter 6 . 2/8/2008
This chapter was Great! If I had been there I would have been cheering Cat on! That was incredible! I loved it!
Yonaka Takai chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
lol, its the third time i'm reading this story...and its still good! -thumbs up- wish me luck on finishing the third time around
Wingshad0w chapter 16 . 5/6/2007
wow this is great!
Fallen-Yuki chapter 32 . 4/20/2007
Overall, it was good. *nods* I didn't care too much for Suki or Anna though. Suki moreso than Anna. They seemed too attention whore-ish. Kinda 'look at me' all the time. Like when they first met them, it seemed to kinda detract from the seriousness of the fact that they were looking at Cat's should-be dead body. But it was good _ And now I'm gonna go look at the sequel :p
Fallen-Yuki chapter 20 . 4/20/2007
Lmao. I love Cat. It's great. I hate that mom bitch lady.
Fallen-Yuki chapter 18 . 4/20/2007
Quatre took the words right out of my mouth. I hope that stupid bitch of a fictional mother dies in the most painful way possible. And then Cat can adopt Michael and that poor boy could have a fucking chance at life.
Fallen-Yuki chapter 12 . 4/20/2007
The guy was easier to read then a kid's picture book
Fallen-Yuki chapter 11 . 4/20/2007
*mulls the thought over in her head* Yeah. Trowa's pretty friggin hot for a group of pixels. ]