Reviews for Yuletide Blessing in Disguise
Ch
Burnout850 chapter 32 . 2/16
Amazing story, truly the best harmony I've read to-date. hope you continue writing because I sure as hell love reading.
Freddie Rindklip chapter 32 . 11/4/2021
The Snape soliloquy is over the top. Besides that it is a very entertaining fic. You mentioned life getting in the way of writing. There is nothing to be done for that except fit some in when you can.
Vice Admiral chapter 1 . 10/12/2021
Looking for new chapters. Hope that your muse will find you.
kgfinkel chapter 32 . 9/24/2021
First off, I'm glad that you're writing again. Second, your usage of exclamation points for the dialogue between characters when a somber mood is called for is throwing off the flow.

Just something to keep in mind.
draehydraxis chapter 32 . 9/22/2021
Love the story so far. The little reconstitution of voldemort's almost had my stomach turning. I reached it while eating dinner. Still well written and I look forward to reading the rest of the story.
kyuki619 chapter 1 . 7/23/2021
Hahahahaha lol ohhh Professor playing matching making!
patriotman69 chapter 1 . 6/24/2021
GODDAMNIT, GET THE DEFRIBULATORS
moralis chapter 32 . 5/28/2021
Are you going to finish it?
SvenHPotterFan chapter 7 . 5/17/2021
So, hier wurde also das Crouch Rätzel schneller herausgefunden, als bei J. K. Rowling.
SvenHPotterFan chapter 3 . 5/17/2021
Oh, wie süß, die ersten Flirtversuche!
SvenHPotterFan chapter 2 . 5/17/2021
Huh! Hermine ist doch beliebter, als sie dachte. Okay, Hermine und Harry ist als Paar in Ordnung. Auf jedenfalls besser als Harry und Ginny.
Hermine und Harry sind aber noch so verklemmt. Sie sind einfach sozial unbeholfen.
Redneckgearhead chapter 32 . 5/5/2021
Ok, I have to admit a couple times I wondered where it was going, but honestly I enjoyed it. Very well written, decent storyline. Hopefully you can finish it soon. Thanks
I-Ur-Story chapter 32 . 4/30/2021