Reviews for Yuletide Blessing in Disguise
DarkHeart81 chapter 24 . 2/28/2019
Good chapter. I wonder what possible trouble Draco is going to cause next...
DarkHeart81 chapter 23 . 2/28/2019
Good chapter.
DarkHeart81 chapter 22 . 2/27/2019
Good chapter. Wasn't the kind of reaction to the article I expected but it was funny.
DarkHeart81 chapter 21 . 2/27/2019
Good chapter. And wow... Surely Skeeter won't get away after that article...
London Knight chapter 12 . 2/25/2019
Apple Cider with the pork pie ? That sounds suspiciously like the American version of cider - i.e non alcoholic kids drink - rather than the alcoholic British version ? Apple JUICE perhaps - unless it was booze to fortify him for the revelations to come ? ;-)
It's extremely funny when American Tourist order 'Cider' in London pubs over the summer & then proceed to give it to their 9 year olds in the pub garden ... *evil grin*
DarkHeart81 chapter 20 . 2/27/2019
Good chapter. I wonder if Dumbledore will cancel out the point deductions Snape took from the two students.
DarkHeart81 chapter 19 . 2/26/2019
Good chapter. I can't wait to see what the fallout from the second task is.
DarkHeart81 chapter 18 . 2/26/2019
Good chapter. A quite exciting second task for Harry. And I'm sure this won't be good for Bagman.
DarkHeart81 chapter 17 . 2/26/2019
Good chapter. Why didn't anyone think to use magic to help move Harry's trunk? Or get assistance from a house elf?
DarkHeart81 chapter 16 . 2/25/2019
Good chapter. Uh oh. Draco is definitely up to no good. Guessing it will come back to haunt him.
DarkHeart81 chapter 15 . 2/25/2019
Good chapter. Gonna have Fluer and Tonks as a couple in this? Don't think I've seen that pairing before.
DarkHeart81 chapter 14 . 2/25/2019
Good chapter. I do so hope Skeeter gets swatted at some point. lol
DarkHeart81 chapter 13 . 2/24/2019
Good chapter. Can't help feeling Harry should have slugged Draco in this one. lol
DarkHeart81 chapter 12 . 2/24/2019
Good chapter. I wonder what method they will find to rid Harry of the soul piece.
London Knight chapter 9 . 2/23/2019
Yes Gandalfs Beard Sir , I do indeed read back through the reviews . It's a great pity I cannot communicate to you in other ways - registering an account & most emails aren't possible from my very basic phone . :-(

I don't question Harry & Hermione's ages at all - even I got snogged at 13 - just did from my understanding of their personalities to be a little quick : friends dance partners kissing in a very short time ? While they were younger in 'Moments In Love' , I did feel that their relationship grew very realistically - that's what made it so brilliant IMHO . 'Moments' was one of the very few Fan Fics to actually make an old cinque like me cry & that's why I'll always come back to your writings ;-)

Right , now to pick up where I left off - on to Chapter 10 ... LK out .
787 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »