Reviews for Yuletide Blessing in Disguise
Wonder what 'unhindered' entails? *wink* *wink*
Signal Lost chapter 11 . 12/28/2020
Occulamency lessons?
Signal Lost chapter 10 . 12/28/2020
I just say, the whole metamorphagi thing was a very refreshing, and nice twist I didn't know I needed.
Signal Lost chapter 9 . 12/28/2020
I love Tonks. She's definitely in my top seven favorite characters in the Potterverse.
Signal Lost chapter 8 . 12/28/2020
I think you managed to jail Dumbledore's character quite well, dare I say perfectly.
Signal Lost chapter 7 . 12/28/2020
Well that was fast. And for once I have no problem with that. You see, I'm a big stickler on pacing but this better than great and more amazing than okay.
Signal Lost chapter 6 . 12/28/2020
You know she really does deserve it. She's stuck with Harry through literally everything that's been thrown at him.
Signal Lost chapter 5 . 12/28/2020
Yes! Happy days!
Signal Lost chapter 4 . 12/28/2020
Physical activities is a very accurate chapter name, if I say so myself. I do, that is to say, say so myself.
Signal Lost chapter 3 . 12/28/2020
Krum, ol buddy ol pal, it's Hermione. Not Her-my-own-ninny.
Signal Lost chapter 2 . 12/28/2020
I had forgotten Neville fancied Hermione until just now.
Signal Lost chapter 1 . 12/28/2020
I love this in every way possible. And for the record, I feel like Professor McGonagall probably would have done this, if we're going off character rather can that is.
Soraslove chapter 29 . 12/15/2020
Oh Umbitch want's to start a harem of her own, perhaps? lol
Soraslove chapter 25 . 12/15/2020
Bruh... i wonder if draco is planning on torturing and raping hermione... honestly, harry and hermione should be worried about the slytherin's to, i wouldn't put it past draco to do that shit.
Soraslove chapter 21 . 12/15/2020
Skeeter needs to be squashed man, ngl.
787 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »