Reviews for Legolas' Little Secret
Guest chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
Legolas love. You so much. Hange. Out. With. You funny person. Crazy person. Dont. Get. Drunk orpass out. On the floor every body miss. You. From. Your gril. Erin. Reading. This. Is. For. You
luffy chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
the point of this fanfiction is to say that legolas is a complete god on the outside, but also to imply that legolas is a no-good-girly-oh-i-love-myself-soooo-much kinda guy on the inside.
personally i think that my dear legolas greenleaf, is definitely not an i-love-myself kinda guy
Hello Anyone There chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
Frodo dances like a chicken hahahahahahahahahahah! that just struck me as amazingly funny, Frodo dances like a chicken!

*hyperventilating* oxygen...
GOGreen13 chapter 1 . 3/2/2007
That was hilarious!I loved it!
ittybittykitty chapter 1 . 6/16/2004
Lmao! I LOVED this- especially the descriptions of Aragorn's greasy hair. And I'm sure that PLENTY of people have noticed the hot elf... maybe too many.
Tiara Shin chapter 1 . 12/31/2003
M, how about annoiing the hell out of all the Legolas-fans? *is still laughing* Are you going to write another one like this?
Kuroya chapter 1 . 8/12/2003
This is HILARIOUS! I LOVE it! *laughs hysterically*
Spark the Clairvoyant chapter 1 . 8/8/2003
It's all mindless babble in Dwarvish to me... and also... overall... Brown/Gold eyes rules them all... then it's green eyes (Preferably with red hair like Jin-sama and Shuichi-kun, and little brother Ascot... hehe... anime fan) THEN it's Blue eyes... but Lego's my fave chara anyway... But I think he's more of a Mary sue than Arwen. He had the most time Center camera that one time... He walks on snow, he's the first one out after the snow falls... He can SING... He's J.R.R. Tolkien's Mary Sue if you ask me. Now if you don't mind me... I think I'm going back to my fantasy land where I rule all with a cute gold-eyed prince that I don't own..
The Nameless Lenore chapter 1 . 7/14/2003
That was hilarious. I started laughing when you mentioned Frodo's chicken/Kermit dance cause i never really realized that Untill now.

On a diffrent subject, I think anyone who is reading this should jump into their caar or walk to ther closest theatre and see " Pirates of the Carribean" and then tell me how hot Orlando Bloom can be. that is the Best Movie I have seen this summer ( thats over Down with Love, the Matrix, and Anger Managemnet.)

Also Johnny Depp is VERY good too.
Mako13 chapter 1 . 7/3/2003
bmw chapter 1 . 5/27/2003
oh, i know, i know! the point was to make me laugh histerically. do i get the chocolate?
Veronica Lacroix chapter 1 . 5/26/2003
Oh, my god. That's all I have to say about this one. You are SO RIGHT IT'S SCARY! You MUST write more fanfics like this! I loved it.
vanderwoodsen chapter 1 . 5/24/2003
HILARIOUS!
alleajandra chapter 1 . 4/28/2003
OMG! i luv legolas and frodo to DEATH but this is HILARIOUS! ur the bestest! and THANK YOU for mentioning frodo's chicken dance in fotr! for a moment i thought i was the only 1 who had noticed...hah
Aarie Granger chapter 1 . 4/23/2003
You know... Arwen is only a Mary-Sueish charecter in the movie.

Just don't ever use the phrase "dumb blondes" it irks me.

Mascara? don't make me laugh. Not many blondes with that pale hair can sucsessfuly use mascara.

The see-through one is unnoticible.

There isn't a point to the story. No I don't want chocolate. It might make me write.

BTW - I will correct anyone who ever attempts a LOTR fic. There usually are mistakes with canon. Sometimes. grieviouslsy so.