Reviews for An Earnest Vow
KingoftheFey chapter 4 . 1/2
This was so adorable! Thank you, it made my day
littleditto chapter 4 . 12/24/2020
Kudos on this. Great story
Mionefan chapter 4 . 12/18/2020
I think I would have added a bit where Harry and Hermione were able to cure Nevill's and Luna's parents the same way. But, oh well, the story as it stands was very good.
S chapter 4 . 12/4/2020
A very different premise, which is well written. Liked the gradual progression of events and feelings that lead to their realisation, acceptance and eventual happiness. Thank you for this wonderful story.
Wicked Kisses chapter 1 . 11/8/2020
Beautifull, made me cry...
odonnellzoo99 chapter 4 . 10/25/2020
And it is still so good.
odonnellzoo99 chapter 1 . 10/24/2020
I think this is like the 3rd or 4th time I'm reading this. Most of this chapter has such a Broomstick Flyer feel it's like I've read it 10 times, and that's not bad. It's the rest of the story, though, that has me coming back so many times. Well, on to those other chapters.
stevem1 chapter 4 . 9/13/2020
This is a well written, enjoyable story.

I am surprised that Hermione didn’t figure out the consequences of the ‘fake’ wedding when it happened, as opposed to 4 years later at her wedding to Ron.

I’m actually glad Ron didn’t let the grudge go. Most men wouldn’t. Very believable.

H/Hr makes a lot more sense than Ron/Hermione.
gabzep chapter 4 . 9/8/2020
I’m glad they accidentally got married! They honestly made for a better couple then with either of the two youngest Weasley’s.
Nalaula chapter 4 . 8/17/2020
Thank you for a lovely story. At first, due to the quickness of the first chapter in detailing how everything came about, I was wary about continuing reading but I'm glad I did.
miguel.puentedejesus chapter 4 . 8/15/2020
Un Maravilloso Y Hermoso Final!
De Verdad Perfecto!
Un Fantástico Comienzo!
Me Encanto ¡
Maravilloso
Jazzielady76 chapter 4 . 8/4/2020
This was beautiful! Love it!