Reviews for Diamonds
Mistaken-Miracles chapter 1 . 12/30/2017
Beautifully written as always! I absolutely love this, even though it brought a few tears to my eyes. I love that Heero and Relena were able to become friends once again, or rather get over the awkwardness of Relena’s marriage. I think they’ll do just fine! Although I had a thought pass through my mind... coffee shop, then alone... daily meetings over a nice cup of java... ahhh sparks would fly! Or maybe only in my dreams!
Relena for President chapter 1 . 12/25/2017
UGH. This was so sad and so beautiful and I identified on so many levels. SOB. The writing here is exquisite, as always. You do fine work, my friend. I loved how you followed the characters through all four seasons - Heero at the baby shower was a particular highlight ("Congrats" on procreating, lolll). And I love the bittersweet ending, although now I am left to imagine Relena bursting out of the coffee shop yelling, "WAIT!" and dashing into Heero's arms, and then the two run off together to begin a torrid affair _ Teeheehee. Thank you so much for writing and sharing this! MERRY CHRISTMAS, FRAND!