Reviews for The First Rule of Film Club
Guest chapter 3 . 1h
Hermione clearly has no understanding of Fight/Film Club rules - she's not even trying to hold herself back. However, it is understandable considering her sleep- deprived state - I'm sure it's how at least half the bad decisions in the world are made.
Guest chapter 2 . 1h
Firstly, any fic that involves Fight Club in some way, gets my attention, and Theo being hilarious? Added bonus.
Guest chapter 13 . 18h
Aaaah:)
Guest chapter 1 . 21h
Naaaw :)
orangepine chapter 13 . 1/21
Look at these two, doing the frick frack and having shit loads of fun awwww. I always feel quite awkward commenting on sex scenes tbh (even after all this time reading fanfiction, sigh) so while I MAY OR MAY NOT always enjoy reading a well written sex scene, I’m always relieved when there are other things like dialogue and conversation to follow apart from, to quote the amazing Colubrina, lubricated genitals.

And you delivered so well?! I’m beyond delighted that Hermione made the first move because yass you go girl you’re already braver than a certain someone I know. Draco might be a little shit but he’s an adorable little shit, he was so gentlemanly and cute? Also I find it really cute that Hermione feels comfortable enough in that situation to even tease Draco about getting engaged afterwards? (His reaction was priceless tbh, good one hermione) Ugh I’m just very emotional about all this tbh I know you keep saying that this is all silly nonsense but this is quality silly nonsense and I am vv charmed by all of this
aurorarsinistra chapter 13 . 1/20
WHY YES as a matter of fact I DO think I’ll like this
aurorarsinistra chapter 12 . 1/20
Okay I LOVE this “Draco has fallen before, hard enough to break, and the man who says her name with such careful tenderness is one who has had to rebuild himself from the shattered pieces of a former life.” And also all of this *gesticulating wildly*
kayleesandoval24 chapter 13 . 1/19
This story is sooooo greatt. I loveee it , keep up the good work!
turbulenthandholding chapter 13 . 1/19
Perfect! This was so awesome! Thank you so much!
turbulenthandholding chapter 12 . 1/19
Awwwww this was the sweetest! Thank you so much!
turbulenthandholding chapter 11 . 1/19
I love their escape at the end! Smart thinking. Thank you so much!
turbulenthandholding chapter 10 . 1/19
AAAAAAAHHHHH I CANNOT STOP with the screaming! Loving this so much! Thank you!
turbulenthandholding chapter 9 . 1/19
PEPPERY! AAAAHHHHH! And oh, poor Draco. Listen to Theo. Thank you so much!
turbulenthandholding chapter 8 . 1/19
I AM SCREAMING! AAAAHHHHH! THANK YOU!
turbulenthandholding chapter 7 . 1/19
Oh what a lovely thing, to see from Draco's eyes here. Thank you!