Reviews for Sang et Lumière
SmileSimplify chapter 5 . 4h
Ch 5
This was a tantalizing tease of a chapter. *smirk* As much as Draco did his best to be a gentleman - and not a savage beast - by not forcing Hermione past her comfort zone, it is surprising that he didn't appear to be... physically aroused by that last bit of fun they engaged in. Either that, or your writing muse forgot to consider that part.

The following night will be a full moon, I hope the young wizard doesn't get hurt/injured much as he deals with the transformation.
So if Hermione were to become an Animagus, would her form almost certainly be a wolf because of her werewolf ancestry? I wonder how far back that ancestry is (or if it's more recent than she thought)! Oh, and is Greyback still alive/not captured? Will he appear in this story? Could be interesting!
Katnissfire46 chapter 1 . 7/8
Update more often not sporadically. Its sucks to wait
hahaha I love the last chapter :) more please :)
Moon Stone Tiger Lily chapter 4 . 7/7
oh boy, that won’t end well xD
Moon Stone Tiger Lily chapter 3 . 7/7
well that escalated xD
Moon Stone Tiger Lily chapter 2 . 7/7
ohhhh i’m so interested in knowing what’s going on with her and between them!
Moon Stone Tiger Lily chapter 1 . 7/7
wait, what? w h a t
skyeryder01 chapter 5 . 7/4
Loved this chapter! I can't wait to see if the moon affects Hermione.
Aid4 chapter 5 . 7/3
Hi! I like this story, hope that you can update soon!
SpaceKace chapter 5 . 7/2
Fun chapter! Thanks for writing! I’m looking forward to finding out what happens to them on the full moon. My bet is that Hermione will be kinda out of control too!
oh ho ho ho, another update! Yeehaw can't wait to read this one after work
SusanMarieS chapter 5 . 7/2
thanks
Snowflake Dazzle chapter 5 . 7/2
I love how close they have become, and I agree with Hermione that the moon may be dictating how they were acting. It will be interesting to see how soon after the moon Draco tries again. Thank you for these past two chapters!
GraceEliz chapter 5 . 7/2
Aww. Cute. Let the wolves do what they want, guys, you'll not be arguing I don't think.