Reviews for Sang et Lumière
Caro09 chapter 5 . 23h
Love this!
Scorpia11 chapter 5 . 8/13
Loved this! I hope you're still adding to it! I want to see what happens next.
Sunshine011 chapter 5 . 8/6
Ooh this is really fun! I want to see how the next moon goes and if it makes Mione more in time with her wolf. Can’t wait to read more!
Emma-Kate9885 chapter 1 . 7/25
Totally did not expect that last question there. More along the lines of “You smell strangely good.” Or something. But now I’m even more curious.
SmileSimplify chapter 5 . 7/15
Ch 5
This was a tantalizing tease of a chapter. *smirk* As much as Draco did his best to be a gentleman - and not a savage beast - by not forcing Hermione past her comfort zone, it is surprising that he didn't appear to be... physically aroused by that last bit of fun they engaged in. Either that, or your writing muse forgot to consider that part.

The following night will be a full moon, I hope the young wizard doesn't get hurt/injured much as he deals with the transformation.
So if Hermione were to become an Animagus, would her form almost certainly be a wolf because of her werewolf ancestry? I wonder how far back that ancestry is (or if it's more recent than she thought)! Oh, and is Greyback still alive/not captured? Will he appear in this story? Could be interesting!
Katnissfire46 chapter 1 . 7/8
Update more often not sporadically. Its sucks to wait
hahaha I love the last chapter :) more please :)
Moon Stone Tiger Lily chapter 4 . 7/7
oh boy, that won’t end well xD
Moon Stone Tiger Lily chapter 3 . 7/7
well that escalated xD
Moon Stone Tiger Lily chapter 2 . 7/7
ohhhh i’m so interested in knowing what’s going on with her and between them!
Moon Stone Tiger Lily chapter 1 . 7/7
wait, what? w h a t
skyeryder01 chapter 5 . 7/4
Loved this chapter! I can't wait to see if the moon affects Hermione.
Aid4 chapter 5 . 7/3
Hi! I like this story, hope that you can update soon!
SpaceKace chapter 5 . 7/2
Fun chapter! Thanks for writing! I’m looking forward to finding out what happens to them on the full moon. My bet is that Hermione will be kinda out of control too!