Reviews for Soulmates
krisknowsthis chapter 20 . 7/5
I read this story in one whole sitting... It was THAT intriguing. Anne and Gilbert's stubbornness was so funny. And David... you just gotta give some credit to the man! I love his mischievous personality! I love this story, and frankly wished you could perhaps do a sequel to this. But this was last updated in 2001 (exactly a year and one day before I was born), and I doubt you're on Fanfiction anymore - lol! I'm definitely putting this on my 'favorite stories' list!
krisknowsthis chapter 13 . 7/5
Oh my gosh, the tension during the dinner was HILARIOUS! You did an AMAZING job writing it!
P.S. It's kinda funny how I'm reading this story which was published a year before I was born!
TLWtlw chapter 1 . 6/24
Reading this chapter, I seriously want to shake some sense into the 2 of them.
AnneNGil chapter 10 . 5/21
These 2 are so stubborn! But how can they be after Gilbert literally just excaped death?
AnneNGil chapter 6 . 5/21
I'm seriously loving this story. And I find it amusing that it was written 18 years ago. So who even knows if you'll read this review, but know that I'm really enjoying this writing. ;-).
AnneNGil chapter 4 . 5/21
This is really good writing.
AnneNGil chapter 3 . 5/21
Whoa! This is so good! That tention is palpable!
AnneNGil chapter 1 . 5/21
I'm so glad I discovered this! Great start. I'm excited for more!
NovemberRainbow chapter 1 . 2/9
Wow! Really enjoyed this one. Glad to have discovered it on FF. Loved David’s character, been laughing so hard about his antics. Thank you!
Aidni chapter 20 . 9/11/2016
AWWWWWWW

Not that you'll ever see this-this story is older than me...
OriginalMcFishie chapter 20 . 8/5/2016
loved this. thank you
OriginalMcFishie chapter 18 . 8/5/2016
just started reading this and couldn't put it down till I got to the end. looking forward to how it develops
MarinaJackson chapter 14 . 7/13/2016
AHHHHHHH OMG I SHIP IT SMMMMM!
AerisHeartily12 chapter 20 . 6/9/2016
I've really enjoyed reading this and hope that you are still writing stories :)
Ealasaid Una chapter 17 . 2/11/2014