Reviews for Final Protocol
KateTheCat chapter 14 . 11/18/2020
Ahhhhh this is such a goood story!
I'm actually kind of happy that the heir of slytherin is back, even tho it totally throws a wrench in their plans, because I loved the graffiti banter between hufflepuff and slytherin! Also, why doesn't Hermione bring up sign language to Harry? it's probably a muggle thing bc wizards don't have enough deaf/mute ppl to justify the creation of a nonverbal language other than writing, which brings me to my next question: Is harry going to start using written communication any time soon?
Anyways, the point is this is one of my favorite time-travel stories, and I can't wait for you to update!
Guest chapter 14 . 9/18/2020
Hope you get back to writing this story one day, its a very interesting plot especially since it mostly follows Susan
Guest chapter 13 . 7/26/2020
They carefully set up some privacy wards, then walked away from them before discussing all the time travel secrets where Rita may have overheard them. And the healer told everyone about Harry being reliant on the soul bond, so Susan will be targeted by Death Eaters and the ministry. Oops.
Guest chapter 12 . 7/26/2020
Creepy feeling to have a couple 35 year olds looking 12, kissing and talking about marriage with children's equipment. Yeah, yeah, it's their souls, not their bodies, but I find if difficult to overlook their preadolescent appearance. I was 100percent into the story till Sirius mentioned marriage.
Guest chapter 11 . 7/25/2020
Yay! Sirius and Harry, reunited.
Guest chapter 10 . 7/25/2020
The is delightful.
Guest chapter 7 . 7/25/2020
Lol. Thank you for this.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/25/2020
How vulnerable, to be a quadriplegic mute, even if only for a short while. And from the beginning, I've wondered about self- cleaning diapers.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/25/2020
Lol. Nobody called an ambulance for Vernon, unconcerned whether he lives or dies.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/24/2020
Fascinating beginning.
simmingdae chapter 13 . 5/25/2020
this fic is so good! i've been looking for a well written susan/harry fic for the past couple of days and this hit everything i wanted in a fic. sadly it's unfinished.
QuienLee chapter 14 . 3/30/2020
Se agradece la historia. Es una lastima que este en hiatus. Saludos.
Marauder no. Five chapter 14 . 2/28/2020
i do hope there is more to come in the future. I really enjoyed this so far and now I am curious - is Tom Riddle possessing another student (or adult) or is this a prank? is it Yaxley? Will Susan's eyebrows grow back to what they had been?
Princess Saphira chapter 9 . 2/19/2020
Hufflepuff's thingy is a cup. Could it be true?
PythonAnon chapter 14 . 12/20/2019
I'd be interested to see where this goes, should you choose to continue it.