Reviews for Destined to Love
Fati Sid chapter 11 . 10/29/2013
Hey!
I know it has been a long time since you updated but you must update. I can't wait to know what happens next. Hope you are not dead...
Regards,
VkD
xFlipJamsx chapter 11 . 10/27/2010
omg omg! please please please, update soon, add more chapters. i would like to know what happens.
AmiraHitoriSesshylover chapter 11 . 11/13/2009
HEY WHY HAVE U NOT UPDATED IN SO LONG? It is a VERRY good story, so udate already!
v-mangrl chapter 11 . 11/8/2007
this is a great fic i love it
PrplButrfly745 chapter 1 . 7/19/2004
your authors note at the beginning made it seem a little cluttered and harder to read. but nonetheless, i love the story so far. i thik it might just become one of my favorites
cutehanyou chapter 11 . 4/23/2004
would you mind to just keep writing?, I mean you were going very well but I'm starting to think that this is over. please continue
draegon-fire chapter 11 . 2/19/2004
Hey, I thought the next chapter wouldn't be out too long..what happened? To be honest the only reason I didn't forget this story is because I had it on my favorites. I really hope you finish this story.
sweethanyou chapter 11 . 2/15/2004
Please, would you mind to continue this story, i have been waiting for months now and i really appreciated if you just write more because, believe me, this has something, i don't usually write reviews but i think itd be fantastic if you just keep writing about this.
Bookwurm Ignored chapter 6 . 6/7/2003
Please write a new lemon it would spice up this chapter a bit.
Zerianyu chapter 11 . 6/6/2003
Hey

It's cool. Just post as soon as you can. I love the story lots. I know how it is with updating. People stop reading my stories cause I can't update fast enough. Not saying you don't. I am just saying people get what they can done as soon as they can. I hope you can post in a couple of weeks. I really do love the story. If I have never reviwed before, it wouldn't let me the last 4 weeks. So sorry. My computer does that sometimes. I am sorry. Well I said sorry just like usual. I have to go please post as soon as you can.
SpooK chapter 10 . 6/5/2003
When are you going to update? I HOPE really soon because I LOVE your STORY to the end! I hope when you update it'll be like 3 to 4 chapters more cuz I can't get enough, plus the plots very exciting!
Blue-Flame12 chapter 10 . 5/29/2003
you are totally and 100% awesome plz dont end this story any time soon!
RockAngel83 chapter 10 . 5/24/2003
I am loving your sotry so far, girl. Keep up the good work! It's a rare thing to find authors like you. Can't wait for the next chapter. :)
me chapter 10 . 5/17/2003
next chapter please i luv the story it's great
neptunelily chapter 10 . 5/11/2003
that was good stuff, keep it up and write more soon!