Reviews for Elusion
Crystal Aquafina chapter 49 . 7/20
I can't wait for the next chapter! :O
xxqueenofbookjunglexx chapter 49 . 7/19
HE HAS IT ALL WRONG! I can't wait until he figures out he was completely off base.
Okamikiiri chapter 49 . 7/18
You love to torture the poor souls who are begging for the next chapter. Your story is in the top three of the best I've read in recent years.
Poor soul waiting for the next part.
acherongoddess chapter 49 . 7/18
awesome chapter! cant wait to see where it goes next.
Enjali chapter 49 . 7/18
Rabastan, you better spill all the beans, because hiding anything right now, is only going to get you killed. Voldemort loves Harry, he could care less about you. You don't won't Harry to feel guilty when he finds out that Voldy was torturing you, now do you? If not, then spill the beans! DX
Vladimir Mithrander chapter 49 . 7/18
Now we know why Voldie seems hell bent on calling them traitors. Good plot twist. Of course the Rat told him how to use the Map.
Gurgaraneth chapter 49 . 7/18
So tom knew but hes made the wrong assuptions rab tell tom what reali happened tell him
SlytherdorAnna chapter 49 . 7/18
Oh no! Come on Rabi! Tell him the truth!
geekymom chapter 49 . 7/18
Terrific chapter!
IchigoRenji chapter 49 . 7/18
Oh dear...I didn't see that coming at all. Great work! looking forward to the next chapter :)
OnlyRoyalBlue chapter 49 . 7/18
amazing chapter
Prosepina chapter 49 . 7/18
I really hope Rabastan tells Voldemort the truth, though I have a feeling that he'll lie and make things worse. On the other hand, Harry did tell him to do whatever it took to keep himself in Voldemort's favor so there's hope that he'll tell the truth and clear his and Harry's names. Either way Harry won't be able to conceal his injuries for long; Voldemort is too observant.
Millie072 chapter 49 . 7/18
Harry will not be happy if Voldemort kills Rabastan. Does V realize that he's feeling jealousy? Dangerous plot twist. Chapter too short. Consider that last comment a private complaint. Very good story.
Rabastan needs to say something!
thanks for the update, amazing like always
OverlordSnuggie chapter 49 . 7/18
I can't wait till this gets updated!