Reviews for Stargazing
Lovely ending, the whole piece really was wonderful.
Two broken people become whole by sharing their burden.
tectonictigress chapter 3 . 6/10
This is such a beautiful fic, I really loved it, especially after going through all their sadness you end on a fluffy note :)
emie the bookworm chapter 3 . 5/8
an empty silence...i hope it conveys how beautiful this story is
Keiara Brinn chapter 3 . 4/18
Sweet short story very enjoyable
Raverin Prefect chapter 3 . 4/16
So sweet.
brandinm05 chapter 3 . 4/11
Oh, tortured, sad Draco. He's just so... sad. I can see why Hermione (Queen of the Fixers), would feel the need to do just that. Fix him. You did a lovely job with the characters, keeping them in-line with JK Rowling's characters. I wish there was more! 3
LullabyTales chapter 3 . 4/3
Aw... Really love this ending. They can conquer all.
BoredRavenvlaw620 chapter 3 . 3/24
Short and sweet. A little bit of all the good stuff Dramione brings, pain, angst, passion, snark...well done!
Kelsey441 chapter 3 . 3/21
This was gorgeous. I love how simply and how deeply they fell.
Geekydork chapter 3 . 3/18
This was so angst yet heartwarming and beautiful! Love it!
Cindyrainyday chapter 3 . 3/8
Heart-warming! So nice to see they came cross their prejudice. I love their encounters the way you described, it's so natural and sweet. Thank you for sharing!
StarlightWinterWolf chapter 3 . 2/27
This made me cry. I love this so much. I can’t put into words how I’m feeling right now! I just can’t... *bittersweet crying*
Ardentlyadmired chapter 3 . 2/25
So wonderful! I love who they grew int their affection. It was beautiful. Thanks for sharing!
BernerMom chapter 3 . 2/24
Oh I really enjoyed this! The confusion and emotions were just right. Well done!
jolipanda chapter 3 . 2/18
Beautiful story. I do like the stories when Hermione and Draco try to recover from the aftermath of the war, finding comfort, strength and hope in each other. Love the way you wrote them lost and then found.

As for Chopin, my favourite piece is the walz in A minor. When my children hear it played somewhere they say: "it's mummy's walz!"