Reviews for Cursed and Bound Together
Elemental flair chapter 9 . 8/28/2006
This is really good, please update it soon!
Kimpatsu no Hoseki chapter 9 . 1/16/2006
are Julia and Adrien your own characters? does Brad die? do they get Ken? update more soon!
TheDelphi chapter 9 . 10/22/2005
Please write more!

It's such a good story so far!
Chase Yuy chapter 3 . 8/4/2005
Why does everything we write LOOK like shonen-ai...? Anyway, I was rereading this (the things I do when I'm sick in bed, right?)and I nearly died laughing when Brad and the girl were talk. Now wait, before you think once again "only you would do that" kinda like the whole bayonet conversation... Do you know what it sounded like? *grins* "Would you like to play Questions?"

Also... our shameless advertising of DSL... we really should get paid for that, Anna-chan...
Hakudoshi-chan chapter 9 . 12/4/2004
Update soon ok
Hakudoshi-chan chapter 5 . 12/4/2004
-_- this is startin to get kinda sappy
Hakudoshi-chan chapter 4 . 12/4/2004
The plot is so deep awesome
Hakudoshi-chan chapter 3 . 12/4/2004
not shounen eh...but fluff...hmm...whatever i don't care the fic is good
Hakudoshi-chan chapter 2 . 12/4/2004
VEry good...i love the conflict between Youji and Schuldig
Hakudoshi-chan chapter 1 . 12/4/2004
One of Weiss is gifted...who could it be possibly AYA?
Kyra2 chapter 9 . 6/16/2004
Need to kill that girl. She's starting to really get on my nerves.
Xion-BR3 chapter 9 . 4/25/2004
I swear this just gets better and better. Keep it up! Please updaste soon! The cliff hanger ending is killing me here! I want to read more! Good luck on the next chapter and happy writing!
Blackstar Angel chapter 9 . 4/17/2004
plz dont kill them. they have to get Ken back. the four days thing kinda sounds likes The Ring but only shorter days. luv this. update soon.
mangababy chapter 9 . 4/16/2004
once again: good, really but DON'T kill them pleasase!
ja
mangababy
TheDelphi chapter 9 . 4/15/2004
Praise Everything that is good! New Chapters!
Thank you very much for starting to update again. I am really enjoying the direction your taking all the characters.
I thought my eyes were playing tricks on me when I saw that there had been chapters added.
Too short by the way.. feel free to have more and longer chapters.
Anywhom, thanks again for updating!
Keep up the kick rse work!