Reviews for The Man Who Can't Be Moved
GetTraught chapter 6 . 4/18
Oh my gosh... this story.

I recently found myself craving a really good Matt/OC fic and I found it! This story is so well written and so engaging. Your vague but still enjoyable and believable main character is great and not someone i feel I would get tired of reading. Your choice to not explicitly state what she looks like is something i appreciate as it makes us readers even more engaged as we can mold our own person with what you've given us.

Like I said before, this story is very well-written. It feels like you've really made sure to go in-depth to find nice places to insert your character and the result is what feels like an organic flow with someone who could very easily be apart of the story without feeling like she's intruding. One thing I liked a lot was the added plot that her client is Fisk and I'm super interested to see where that goes.

Your writing of Matt was super spot on and my god... I love slow burns so this is gonna be a real treat for me. His charm but then his mystery is always so fun to read so well done with that.

I noticed you've not updated this great story in a while and so I thought that maybe offering you some kind words and a small hint that readers such as myself are already very much invested in this story and where you take it. Your craft is something to be appreciated and I certainly do. So thank you for this story and I hope to hear about an update in the future.
xXtryingXx chapter 6 . 4/7
I have really enjoyed your story so far. I look forward to your next chapter!
AsLongAsYouAreThere chapter 6 . 3/13
Just read the 6 chapters and I love it ! I really hope you’re going to update soon !
Kai' Vaizel chapter 6 . 3/7
Sweet mother of Chuck this book is so good. I couldn't stop reading and ended up binging this. Can't wait for your next update.
Esm3rald chapter 6 . 2/23
Great story! Please update soon!
Jess Moricle chapter 1 . 2/19
Great start! Probably going to end up binge reading all you have posted when I should be getting sleep before a long day at work tomorrow.
BlueBloodsSVUOrder chapter 6 . 2/10
Its really good loving Valerie and Matt excited for more.
BacchikoiBABY21 chapter 6 . 1/27
please update soon! I love slow burn fics! also, will you be doing a chapter with Matt perspective? but either way I'm enjoying val hahaha
liturgygeek chapter 6 . 1/18
Nice! looking forward to more!
Moonlitdaze chapter 1 . 1/6
I like Val a lot! I am intrigued!
elise chapter 4 . 1/4
I definitely like that Matt is so hot and cold with Val. It's very true to his martyr personality.
katlolhogg chapter 4 . 1/3
I can't wait to read the next chapter
Jennsing chapter 4 . 1/2
This is really good! I look forward to reading more!