Reviews for Quiet Strength
MiniShrink chapter 1 . 4/21/2007
Loved it. Keep up the goodness, and I'd really lvoe some more Tara-centric stuff from you.
Honey-B poetrypoem.comhoneyb chapter 1 . 11/29/2003
Wow... I am in awe. That was so... powerful and so... Tara. I'm not sure powerful is quite the way to describe, perhaps it was more... I dunno... like the title says maybe. It was filled with quiet strength. Oh, and that just sounded *so* corny. I'm not usually this sad, promise. Anyway, like I said... Wow. B.
Rakel chapter 1 . 7/26/2003
Man, that was so sweet. And sad. I love the insight into Tara, and seeing her with her mom. Nice use of the jewelry in this one :-)

Rakel x
Imzadi chapter 1 . 7/16/2003
This is a charming story, sympathetically portraying Tara, who, I must admit, was never one of my favorite characters. However, I do think you've written her very well. Good story.
shymk chapter 1 . 3/22/2003
I share with you the frustration of what the writers did to Tara... I'm very pleased with this fic. It was well written, and generally a good idea. I don't think you're going to continue to add more chapters to it, but I think it has much potential to grow...

I leave my favourite for last although it was one of the first things I'd read... the Disclaimer... 'Kindly do not sue me, please, as I am terrified of you' hehehe Brilliant!