Reviews for Holiday Surprises
mhcalamas chapter 1 . 6/22
Ohhhhh, I loved this! 1-“He barely catches it as she turns away, but he would swear Granger blushes lightly.” 2-"It's just not the same as doing it myself." The weight of the statement, from a man who was so entrenched in his superiority beliefs toward muggles as to join a madman and start a war, is not lost on any one of them. A silence blankets the room, heavier and colder than any snow.”—I nearly feel like I’m intruding on a sacred moment...3-“The world has been surprising Hermione since she was eleven years old, and it has not stopped yet.” 4-“Hermione considers him. "I think I'll just forgive you anyway, if it's all the same. And you're welcome, sir. Happy Christmas." 5-“He hasn't changed at all. He's just come back.'"—OHMYHEART! LUCISSA! 6-“Using her other hand to frame his face, she shakes her head in denial. "Complex. Multi-faceted. Surprising." "You like surprises, Granger?" She nods, her hands sliding from his cheeks down his jaw and to his neck, feeling the cords of muscle tight under her hands.” *squea* *melting* *giggling stupidly and excitedly..* 7-That kiss! 8-lucisssssaaaa!
Simply lovely!
Raverin Prefect chapter 1 . 4/11
Aww!
Blouta chapter 1 . 3/8
Love!
Jewel213 chapter 1 . 3/2
I really like the new Lucius. If he had been like that in the books, maybe I wouldn't have laughed so hard when he was sent to Azkaban.
And Draco's explanation of his time at Hogwarts totally fits him, especially as J. K. Rowling said that his Boggart would be seeing his enemies dead. I can't remember the full explanation, but it definitely ties in with what he tells Hermione about his views changing slightly in fifth year due to something that happened to HER.
I will definitely check out Two Candles.
I’m really enjoying your one-shots. So good!
matkatry chapter 1 . 2/19
Is there more? I would love to read more of this story. It is very interesting. :)
Sorceress of Magic chapter 1 . 2/13
Haha cute surprises
rainsrabble chapter 1 . 2/1
I Don't think this qualifies as fluff at all
It was unique, detailed, nuanced and beautiful. Very nice.
ScienceMama chapter 1 . 1/29
This is amazing! I'm just now getting around to reading some Christmas fics and I love this one. Lucius as a reformed man, back to his pre-Riddle self, is my favorite part. He wants Mr. Granger to help him with painting ships! Adorable. :)
Jaixmeitk chapter 1 . 1/24
I know that I’ve overused the word cute at this point but this was hella cute. “Hermione nearly falls out of her chair when the man winks at her.” SO DID I
I adore your Lucius. The trope of Draco’s parents approving on Hermione either gradually or straight away is one that I’m in love with atm.

I would’ve loved to seen Draco and hermiones fathers making the boats together. I dont think I’ve ever seen the parents interact positively in such a pure way and now that you’ve sparked that idea in me, I’m hoping to find something like that! Oh how I love being inspired by other fics!
AussieSweet chapter 1 . 1/23
That was exactly as Hermione said - multi faceted. This is why I love your stories so much.
ILoveHarryPotterForever chapter 1 . 1/22
So cute!
Jeraly chapter 1 . 1/11
This is a great story!
AnnaOxford chapter 1 . 1/8
Haha, I like how your fluffy one shots end when Lucissa or whatever it’s called xD Feels almost like a movie, with them benevolently looking over Dramione you know. And my favourite part was: “Her father never lets her touch the paint. Sometimes, if she's very patient and waits quietly while he works, he will ask her to hand him a tool. On slightly more frequent occasions, he asks her for help with the rigging. But never, ever, the paint.” I feel like you painted a picture of Hermione’s relationship with her Dad beautifully. I love when her parents are mentioned.
Virgie Cires chapter 1 . 1/6
oh i love it thank you for writing such a nice chapter
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »