Reviews for The World Beyond The Screen
Betrayed666 chapter 22 . 8/26
please update and also i think that maybe this is another trial
Betrayed666 chapter 22 . 8/26
Please update
Ranmeru chapter 22 . 8/20
Just finished chap. 22, and I have to say, this is the BEST fanfic I have ever read. And I didn't say ddlc fanfic. Best fanfics out of all fanfics I have ever read. Good job!
Betrayed666 chapter 3 . 8/19
oh shit.
thezora99 chapter 11 . 8/12
Im really crying right now... So beautiful
Ranmeru chapter 22 . 8/9
are you working on chapter 23? I can't wait for it to come out! No rush though.
This is by far my fav story. Please keep more coming also you should consider watt pad. This would be excellent on there
VioletFairy1997 chapter 22 . 7/16
Man. I'm a great admirer of your work. The craftsmanship is surreal and outstanding. I really learn a lot reading your story and the way you put things together. Keep the good work!
Mr. Indigo chapter 11 . 6/18
I just thought of something. Couldn’t Izuna just retrieve the first Monika he deleted from the recycling bin of the computer?
EeveeMelon999 chapter 22 . 5/30
Really great chapter, once again! I've never really read so many words in a day again (after I stopped doing my 60k words per day) but it was worth it. I'm exited for the next arcs (I just read it on your description/bio and uhh, yeah) of the story. I'm really hyped to see Izuna do some cool stuff.
elementalheroshadow chapter 22 . 5/20
"too long to finish in one sitting" "not enough dedication" lol. great to see you back, been missing your fics. clearly the reset is the potential trial, that's super obvious, but still i really want to see how it goes. keep it up! (and i read your plans on your profile for this and jesus dude, that's a LOT of long term planning. wow)

p.s. hope this means you'll be around more in general, as i miss your reviews too man. not really getting consistent feedback any more.
Otomos the Crazy Peridot chapter 3 . 5/19
Just saying, probably should’ve just made her own twitter page, rather than back and steal someone else’s.
TheReader1118 chapter 22 . 5/18
Ah shit here we go again, another emotional rollercoaster on the horizon. Looking forward to the next chapter!
jojoDO chapter 22 . 5/17
"This looks like some fanfic or random anime plot!" Total fourth wall there hehe, althougth I know you're not above doing that -

This is... whew. You came back in STYLE, Damastah. Your exposition is through the roof, and you've introduced so many new, awesome layers to what once was an off-the-walls subversion of a dating simulator. You've turned this into something more fun than Toonami on Saturdays ; )

I like your Society or Markov you've created, along with your Death Squad of Six badasses. They each have some tried and true powers that you can never go wrong with... but there were a few eye-openers, mainly Soprano and Alto. I think for every Fire, Water, Earth, Wind guy you have... there's always a couple that turn your head a little and make you go "wat". That's these two ;)

And the MASTER. Holy shit man, you successfully created a boss that is big, intimidating, scary, ruthless as hell! The way he choked that ninja out in his grasp and then had the other guy pissing himself. Impressive work there ;)

I dunno who you were trying to satisfy with Mizuki getting the SHIT beaten out of him, but your certainly pleased your old friend jojoDO here! That was a treat for the eyes, and it reaffirmed that Natsuki is simply too good for him, as the sweet pink patootie stepped in to save her vicious papa from further punishment. I love her~

Let's talk about IZUNA FREAKING TAKAYA! Hoholy shit. Look how far he's come. You've managed to turn what was once an unspectacular normal boy in love with Monika to... quite a competent hero ;) he now has the full package he needs: courage, martial arts skills, and good ol' fashioned supernatural powers. Yep yep! He's just graduated from shonen school! Those trials were brilliant, especially the one about acceptance: that had me in stitches, especially when he rage quit and the freaking thing VANISHED x,D holy shit.

(special mention to gramps on the smart phone. HA! I love it. I freaking love it.)

In conclusion... I mean, damn, I can't overstate how awesome those trials were. I can only UNDERstate it, because they were amazing. This felt like Kingdom Hearts and that usual anime magic you cook up mixed together into one. I'll never watch Toonami again when I have this story :)

Awesome work here, Damastah. Your long effort has paid off!
CrimsonA377 chapter 21 . 4/9
Hey dude, it's been a while.

Good god man you've really come far with this! All your arcs planned out and everything, the crazy story you got going on... is nice to see you keeping up with it. I know how tough that can be XDDD

but I'm rooting for you man, and I hope your next chapter will be a killer!