Reviews for In Your Footsteps
booklover2098 chapter 11 . 8/29
great chapter! Love the Fall Out Boy reference! Haha!
sega0907 chapter 11 . 8/27
This story is beyond amazing. I love how you captured Izuku's personality so well. Just how he was as a hero, he still wants to help people. And when it comes to violence, although he's not one to shy away from a fight, in the end he just wants to save his allies, which is exactly what his Quirks allow him to do. You've made him into an amazing villain that aligns with the canon, but with a little twist. I can't wait for more!
Acidwing chapter 11 . 8/26
Well, that confrontation went better than it could've been. I'm really glad that all the villains escaped - that's a really solid foundation for loyalty
gillafrog chapter 11 . 8/24
nice writing my guy
Takaoka-san chapter 11 . 8/23
I love that last sentence 3
How Deku worried about other people, it's so cute for me.
PS. I'm sorry for mistakes in comment, I still study English.
RyuujinHimari chapter 11 . 8/22
I know this might sound weird but can you pair izuku with either mina or toga

mina could be fun for izuku to play with and manipulate

toga for obvious reasons (she be bat shit crazy)
GNY-002 Gundam Sadalsuud chapter 11 . 8/22
I hate and love you right now. Hate you for leaving us with his cliffhanger and hitting my chest that it hurts. Damn it. Haha
And I love you (as a writer) because the moment between Izuku and Katsuki was so perfect. With so little words you expressed their reunion best. I could rant about how great this chapter is or was but all I can say is; It was perfect, No more no less, nuff said.
Ashikaga-chan417 chapter 11 . 8/22
Another update! Yes!
I'm running out of compliments to give, which is a shame, because this deserves all the praise it can get. I really loved the Izuku and Katsuki reunion and their interaction. I hope to see the next chapter soon!
The-AU-enthusiast chapter 11 . 8/22
Well...That was a heartbreaking and poignant end to the USJ ark. I wonder how everything will change from here.
Chickenleg chapter 10 . 8/17
Ooooooooo Drama increases Nice
Takaoka-san chapter 10 . 8/16
Why? Why you ended on this?! xD
Teyona chapter 10 . 8/14
Oh and it begins! Poor Izuku he just has the worst timing in this scheme, I wonder how Katsuki is going to confront him. Or will big brother Tomura be there to take Izuku away from the situation. Looking forward to the next update!
booklover2098 chapter 10 . 8/14
Oh boy! Here it is! The moment of truth!
Confrontation!