Reviews for In Your Footsteps
JSua chapter 6 . 7/11
I love your story! How you portray this side of Tenko and the others. Where they aren’t just villains, but they’re human too.
Acidwing chapter 9 . 7/5
I like the changes, but with All Might here from the beginning, I don't think the villains woulld have any luck
Onishin Tsukitenshi chapter 9 . 7/5
Please update soon.
booklover2098 chapter 9 . 7/5
Great chapter! Love it!
SonicMax chapter 9 . 7/5
Is that the sludge that almost killed izuku in cannon?
Ashikaga-chan417 chapter 9 . 7/5
*squeal* I can't take it. The suspense of everything. How everything went so wrong so fast (the situation of the students, not the writing; that's amazing, btw)

Will Izuku come in? Is he going to be involved in the attack? Honestly, I'm so torn over which side I'm on, but I love this story!

I really hope the next chapter comes soon and what is going to happen next. Kudos!
MoonFruit12 chapter 8 . 7/3
Awesome story _
booklover2098 chapter 8 . 6/23
Great chapter! Loved it!
D3lph0xL0v3r chapter 8 . 6/22
KEEP UP THE AMAZING WORK! I Really prefer this katsuki to the canon Jackhole that I Derogatorily refer to as BAKAGOU!
Patgonewrong chapter 8 . 6/21
This is a wonderful story so far! I had quite the time reading it! Your pacing is fantastic, I'm always invested in the moments you creat, using the time skips wisely to build up characters. I'm curious to know who got Izuku's place at UA, though I'm sure we'll find out at some stage.
My biggest question would have to be the transfer of quirks to izuku, after all transferring more than one quirk usually makes someone become hollow. Though I have to say I'm looking forward to Bakagou and Izuku meeting now, with the changes they have made in this story their ideological battle should prove to be an interesting read.
Overall really love your story and I eagerly await the next chapter!
Scarlet Ruby Rose chapter 8 . 6/21
Tenko’s probably going to recognize Bakugou from what Izuku’s told him, isn’t he?
Acidwing chapter 8 . 6/21
Well, I still hate Bakugou and I don't think that would ever change. (Also, Monoma kinda freaks me out. What the hell is that guy's deal?)
Ashikaga-chan417 chapter 8 . 6/21
Ohmygoshiwasjustfantasizingaboutyouupdatingagainican'tbelieveit'shereohmygoshohmygosh-

Anyway.
I'm excited as always. I love Bakugou's new character, and I love more interaction between Tenko and Izuku.
Please update soon again!
Keep up the good work!
Arys Nightshade chapter 1 . 6/20
I really like this. It’s a different take on the villain deli idea. Can’t wait to see more.
FicMaster1o6 chapter 7 . 6/11
everyone's moving forward. is uraraka the one that took minetas place? without izuku she probably would have failed against the 0-point robot