Reviews for Beauty and the Beast
768476 chapter 2 . 5/18/2004
This has got so many reviews for just two chapters! Don't abandon this and update soon y'hear? I can't wait to see Faramir!
Mia-Hood chapter 2 . 2/22/2004
This is so interesting, please continue!
natters chapter 2 . 12/30/2003
wonderful idea. more plz
shieldmaidenofrohan chapter 2 . 12/18/2003
This is great! I had Belle's song from that scene of the movie stuck in my head earlier this week and was thinking it would fit Eowyn really well, so I love this. (It's my favorite Disney romance too!) I hope to see more!
aelfgifu chapter 2 . 8/13/2003
well you did not have an email, so I thought I would leave a review! A very interesting take on the beauty and the beast tale! and I love what you did with Grima too! And it seems you have a way with cliffhangers as well!

Who am I? I am the author of Ring Around the Merry, and I am SO flattered that you would read my tale from the beginning to what I have so far! If you find errors, do tell me, as I always fix them when I can. I'm so glad you liked it! If you check out my author page, you amy see an illustration for it. If you want to see others, there are 8 more and I can give you the link!

well keep reading and keep writing and thank you for your kind review!

-emma
Gryphaena chapter 2 . 3/27/2003
This is interesting! Are you going to have other LOTR characters for the castle items?
Nevweh chapter 2 . 3/23/2003
Very cool. I love the plot. Please keep writing, because I do not like people who don't finish great-plotted stories.
Undomiel Malfoy chapter 1 . 3/23/2003
Meow, my reviews are all screwy lately. I love it. Thanks for the advertising.
Undomiel Malfoy chapter 2 . 3/23/2003
I
SperryDee chapter 2 . 3/23/2003
Girls -ever- liking Grima? That's unusual. I wonder what happens next. Please update soon! Oh, and if you like fics about Elves, please read mine!

Keep up the great writing!

-SperryDee and Charlie the Naz-Bunny
Unbeknownest chapter 2 . 3/23/2003
I did . . . it was good. I rather liked the part when she said "Well I must apologize because I will not be attending the ceremony tonight." That was great! Please keep writing! -
Christine chapter 2 . 3/23/2003
I'm a lurker and you said to reply, so being the good girl I am, I will :D

I like your story, its rather cute... and Beauty and the Beast is such a great tale... and we always need more faramir/eowyn fics :D

keep up the good work!
Cloudsofviolet chapter 2 . 3/22/2003
Good. You should continue. It's pretty good for a parody, though I would recommend making it more Middle Earth like
Unbeknownest chapter 1 . 3/21/2003
Great idea! Two "fairy tales" come together in a pleasant mix (some consider LotR to be a fairy tale for an older audience). You have an obvious gift for writing - please keep it up! As for grammatical mistakes . . . I'm a copy editor for the school newspaper, and I *didn't* see any.
Cloudsofviolet chapter 1 . 3/21/2003
good start! However, I would advise to try to make it sound more Middle Earth like, and have more (but not cheesy) descriptions and what they're thinking.