Reviews for FILE CORRUPTED
Guest chapter 3 . 5/24/2018
Mooooooonika!

Hej Monika, hej på dig Monika
AU Administration chapter 4 . 4/26/2018
This story was not at all what I expected it to be. I expected another lame self insert or irl fic. I was pleasantly surprised. Even though I doesn’t seem like there is too much of a ship with Vic and Monika, I still enjoy it.
NOTE: Monika is still the best doki imo.
Mark the Mark chapter 4 . 4/25/2018
Dangif.
lol chapter 3 . 3/13/2018
i see what you did in chapter 3, buddy.
dont worry i love AoT just as much as you do
Guest chapter 4 . 3/11/2018
My boy is back, seriously though you not abandoning this is the best news I've heard all week. Can't wait for the return
WarpandaII chapter 4 . 3/9/2018
This is really good! Are you still writing this?
AU Administration chapter 2 . 2/7/2018
Great storeh.
Yonkerbonk chapter 3 . 2/5/2018
I won't pretend to know the struggles of fanfiction writing, and fiction writing in general. What I do know is how much I enjoy this story, you've built yourself quite a world here! Anyway, you haven't uploaded in a while, so this is honestly just a poke, sorry. I do enjoy this story and I hope you update this soon, if ever!
AU Administration chapter 1 . 2/5/2018
Don't say that, it was a great note! Also i like your nickname for Sayori.
Heh, it probably won't be what I expect. I'm bad at mysteries.
PhoenixBJB chapter 3 . 1/25/2018
Victor OP plz nerf
Guest chapter 3 . 1/18/2018
As soon as I read "Yuri Lowenthal" I started reading in Sasuke's voice.
ObiWanKenobi11 chapter 3 . 1/15/2018
Keep it up! You're doing great! :)
PheonixBJB chapter 1 . 1/14/2018
This story makes the MC a little too OP, but it’s hilarious and quite well written to be honest... keep it up please! I expect regular updates!
Guest chapter 3 . 1/13/2018
Love this story, you also playing smash and marvel make it so much better. Story wise I could go on and on about. Basically I think you take the pretty standard formula for these stories and not only add a twist but refine the tropes to a T. You earned yourself a new fan
Guest chapter 3 . 1/13/2018
XRA, TFS, and watching generic guy and friends being beat up by protagonist? Yey