Reviews for A Screaming Eagle at Beacon
Shade1332 chapter 9 . 7/18
Please continue
BRALLON chapter 9 . 6/24
When you are gonna update this? So keep it up and pipe it up
Old Wolf Logan chapter 7 . 5/26
Just noticing this, but if Jaune went through basic with the rest of the easy company men who drop on d day, shouldn't his journal cover two years, at least? This would account for: however long Jaune was in the US prior to enlisting, plus basic army training, plus paratrooper school, then the prep training leading up to d day, then the landings and any action easy saw up and including the death camp.
Neema Amiry chapter 9 . 5/14
oh nice
Engineer1869 chapter 9 . 5/13
Great to see this getting updated.
Poor Jaune, he is going to need a lot of time to recover. Hopefully Pyrrha and the rest of his friends will be able to help him. By the way, what happened to cruikstand?
freddy.lane.1 chapter 9 . 5/13
...heh, i was expecting that. No one can go home unscaved when they see one of "those" camps. hopefully he neve saw any of the lab camps.
TheDoodlerofWriteing chapter 9 . 5/13
I love this story so much I need more
merendinoemiliano chapter 9 . 5/13
Really nice and lovely, i can't wait to see the rest of the up the good work and see you soon.
FF8cerberus chapter 9 . 5/13
Hmm. Not sure how to feel about this one. Still miffed about what Ironwood did, but it seems to be doing some good. I had just hoped it didn't happen. The war is probably over with how time works between worlds but he didn't actually have proof and made it up. I said last time, but it's a ticking time bomb waiting to explode. Sigh.

Aside from that, Jaune can definitely pull off the army dress uniform nicely. Had to look it up quickly because I couldn't fully picture it.

Hope the truth comes out and that his partner has more interactions with Glynda. Those two seem to be adorable together looking at their initial meeting. Until next time.
pittsacee chapter 1 . 5/3
FF8cerberus chapter 8 . 5/3
I'm surprised I never got this update alert for this. I only went bad to reread for fun. This was a great surprise. I'm glad the stuck Cruick with Glynda. They'll be hilarious to see. Loved that Jaune blew everyone's minds with his flirting. Good for you, Jaune! I'm upset and dissapointed that Ironwood did what he did. It's true that it happens as part of history but he could've left it as it was and I believe they would've learned the truth eventually. I see a possible backlash from this action. Sigh. Good luck, Jaune. Until next time.
Midnight49 chapter 8 . 4/26
I know Ironwood did whatever he did to give Jaune peace. But goddamn I’m getting a feeling that the portal is going to open up again to either, show a museum showing the soldiers who really gave the American forces a better chance of fighting the Nazis. Or maybe the fight still going to show that Ironwood lied to Jaune.
Colossus Bridger chapter 8 . 4/26
I hope that Arcs platoon makes an appearance by the time the dance begins or when beacon is attacked
Ferno16 chapter 8 . 3/19
Interesting.
Genital WarThunder chapter 6 . 3/1
I’M STILL BLEEDING!
I can’t stop laughing at that