Reviews for Clause and Effect
I hope you continue this awesome story!
TeatimeGeek chapter 3 . 3/23
Oh do continue :D
elisa ventura chapter 1 . 1/15
hello ┬┐how are you? i like more your fics is it fantastic i love the relations ships de heero and relena one kiss from argentina
Kim Cha chapter 1 . 1/2
ooooooooooooo... can't wait for the next update!
Relena for President chapter 3 . 12/30/2017
Ooooh, yasssss! I can't wait to see what Heero has to say! It's a refreshing change to see Relena as the reluctant party in the relationship, for once, and Heero being the one to convince her to stay... I love it! One question, though... who was the woman that showed up to the party with Heero? I hope it was Une and just a business thing, because that would explain it :P Otherwise, if I were Relena, I'd be demanding an explanation! Ok, more please... Go ahead; I'll wait...
Relena for President chapter 2 . 12/30/2017
Oooh, this is heating up! I loved all the references to Grey's Anatomy _ Glad I'm not the only one who takes some steamy cues from that show, although I haven't watched it in years... the early seasons were the best in my humble opinion. Oh, and I love that you made Relena a closet geek! Her conversation with Heero about what they like to watch and read was just like the ones I have with my husband :D He got me the new GW blu rays for Christmas, and even tried to watch some of it with me, but admitted he doesn't "get" it. Ah well, we can't all be perfect, can we? ;) I am really enjoying your depiction of Heero here... he is disturbingly like Christian! Not that I mind. Ahem. Carry on...
Relena for President chapter 1 . 12/30/2017
This is so fun and naughty... hurray for more 1R Christmas stories! That should be a whole subcategory on here, I think :D Anyway, as someone who began working in marketing right before the holidays, I can really relate to this _ My office was ridiculous the week leading up to Christmas... different parties, events and costumes every damn day of the week... No mistletoe, though, thank goodness; that's a sexual harassment lawsuit waiting to happen... Lollll anyway, I'm excited to see where you take this!