Reviews for A New Day
Soaringclaws chapter 23 . 12/5/2013
I really liked this story, but you know I was actually pretty cool with how Final Night ended. This one seemed like it could be its own start to a whole other series but the prequel was special.
spike'smate chapter 23 . 9/15/2012
great story
Shlayne chapter 23 . 3/12/2011
LOVED THIS! TEAM SPIKE!
isabelle.ruby.j chapter 23 . 7/20/2009
you should do a story like a few years in the future with Spike actually being Dawns watcher and maybe even him and buffy married and/or with kids
Chibi-red chapter 23 . 7/22/2007
Another great story. Tied the loose ends up nicely
Wolfram-and-Hart-Sauron chapter 23 . 10/2/2005
An excellent story. You should really be proud of yourself.
samson chapter 23 . 6/4/2003
great fic, really enjoyed.
restitution chapter 23 . 4/26/2003
I enjoyed this just as I enjoyed the other. Just one thing they have been going at it like bunnies and well Spikes boys aren't excatly shooting blanks anymore so...Baby sequel?
Warrior-Prinzess chapter 23 . 4/11/2003
Wow! This is just wonderful! Amazing! Jeez don't I hope I can write as well as you do, my fics never seem to get past 1200 words, and you easily fixed up 23 fabulous chapters! The story was so great, gave everything a nice closure: the new slayer, new watcher, B/S, B/A. You managed to get all the hellmouth chaos back on track to normal life without any awkwardness. I'm completely overwhelmed! Thx so much for the wonderful fics! KEEP WRITING!
Rachel chapter 23 . 4/7/2003
Hello,

I think that you should continue this story...again :D I really liked it...I was thinking that you could make Spike a half vampire...like he could have the vampire hearing and sight and vampire strength...I don't know how you could go about doing that, but I am sure you could.

~Rachel~
msu chapter 23 . 4/3/2003
Aw, a very sweet ending. I like very much. Great story, great sequel.

~Mel
fan chapter 23 . 4/3/2003
NO dont let this be the end please continue it is so good
vampkiss chapter 23 . 4/3/2003
Wonderful fic! I usually don't go for the Spike-turns-human fics, but you did a great job. I loved it :)
shadowschild chapter 23 . 4/3/2003
This was a really sweet story. Loved the end.

I will try to be patient till your next story.
Anne Rose chapter 23 . 4/3/2003
Aw, the ending was so sweet. And I had to chuckle when Spike staked Angel. Reminded me of when Riley staked Spike with the plastic woodgrain statke.

Very enjoyable story, sorry to see it end. ;-)